Monday Mischief

Hmmm… do Monday’s make for good nursery rhymes? How about Monday Mischief? Let’s see…

Today I’ve hijacked a popular nursery rhyme! OOpsie, was that a bad thing to do? Muahaha

Monday Mischief
Hey diddle diddle

Monday Mischief
The cat dog and the fiddle

Monday Mischief
The cow dog jumped over the moon

Monday Mischief
The little dog laughed to see such sport

Monday Mischief
And the dish dog ran away with the spoon. Tada!

Teeheeeee!

Missing Doggie Reminder…

A beautiful foster doggie named Lady from No Dog About It Blog (Eagan, Minnesota), has been missing since Friday, 11-18-11. Please call 612-616-7477 with any sightings (even if not recently). Program these numbers into your cell as you drive the area, in case you spot Lady. Please give time, exact location of sighting, and the direction the dog headed. DO NOT follow her, try to catch her or call out to her – this will spook her from the area and may cause her to run onto a busy road. Visit No Dog About It Blog and see how you can help spread the word. Drop off some woofs & prayers while you’re there — they sure could use them. Thank you, friends!

Dogs in Cars…

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… (Ongoing series) Next Dogs in Cars is set to post 12-6-11! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Today’s the Monday Mischief Blog Hop! Hop away below! :)

Happy Monday Mischief woofs & hugs, friends! <3

P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… I invite you to follow me via Google Friend Connect (see box in the right-hand column –>), and join me on Facebook. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3

1. Lily Odom says:

hehe. I look forward to following your adventures! I love Nursery Rhymes and that was quite clever!

2. Bailey, you are just beautiful! I found your blog on the Monday Mischief Blog Hop and I’m so glad I did!! If you check my blog out, you will see I have a male doggie who looks a lot like you…but he’s a bit older! I look forward to following your adventures!
    The Wag Tales recently posted..Monday Mischief Blog HopMy Profile

3. Kari says:

Great rhyme

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    Kari recently posted..Meet Malibu BarbieMy Profile

4. Sam says:

Very cute!

Sam
    Sam recently posted..Monday SillinessMy Profile

Wow Bailey! You and Nala could do a whoel series of doggie nursery rhymes…that was so cute! We are trying to guess what you two talented pups could go with “Little Miss Muffet!” BOL
    siku marie recently posted..November 27, 2011My Profile

6. Very clever, loved that.
    Roxy the Traveling Dog recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

7. I think you guys did a great job!!! Love the nursery rhyme!

Doggy Kisses,
    tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..Another Park VisitMy Profile

8. You made us smile, Bailey – a great thing to do on a Monday!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
    Phantom, Thunder, Ciara and Lightning recently posted..TO YOU FROM USMy Profile

9. Scrappy says:

BOL!

Very clever, Bailey!

Tail wags for that! Mom liked it too:)

Jumping over the moon…take me with you next time.
    Scrappy recently posted..Driving them CrazyMy Profile

10. Pip says:

I love your new lyrics and re-enactment of this old time nursery rhyme! I will have to sing this to my human sister.

Your pal, Pip

11. Ellen says:

I love Nursery Rhymes and that was quite clever!
    Ellen recently posted..Walkies!My Profile

Wonderful nursery rhyme.
    Bailey recently posted..Now We are On Christmas CardsMy Profile

13. Haha Bailey,

You’re very talented AND very clever!! I bet your Mum had no idea why you were running off with that spoon until she saw your poetry masterpiece!!

Great job buddy,

Snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Monday Mischief Master Class – Rule No. 3My Profile

14. Pup Fan says:

Fantastic interpretation of the nursery rhyme! :)
    Pup Fan recently posted..Adorable Adoptables in Northern Virginia: Violet & AllieMy Profile

That was great! Running off with the spoon was the best part. hehe.
    Goose recently posted..Water Fun?My Profile

16. Priscilla says:

You’re very creative! Well done, Bailey!
    Priscilla recently posted..Hip Hip Hooray! Guess who’s Birthday?My Profile

17. Brian says:

You two are just too moon cute!
    Brian recently posted..Mancat MondayMy Profile

LOL! That is a great nursery rhyme! and the pictures so with it perfect! Thanks for the smiles today Bailey:))
    Jen recently posted..Monday Mischief BlogHop – BoysMy Profile

19. Woof and thanks for join in your bloghop again – you are turning into a real mischief pro! I love your photos and the nursery rhyme this week! *waggy tail*

20. 2browndawgs says:

Very clever. You are a talented doggie Bailey!
    2browndawgs recently posted..Monday Mischief–People MischiefMy Profile

See mischief can’t be all that bad if it’s set to a nursery rhyme right?
    Benny & Lily recently posted..Be-Hind YouMy Profile

22. Nice one Bailey! I love this post. You really nailed the nursery rhyme.
    Christopher Campbell recently posted..Meet the Kabuki Brushes: Buff Kabuki!My Profile

23. Talking Dogs says:

Love your adaptation of that nursery rhyme :-D
    Talking Dogs recently posted..Adopt Donatello a Labrador Retriever Pit Bull Mix DogMy Profile

24. Suka says:

hey Bailey,

Great job on the nursery rhyme! You owned it! All the photos are pawsome, especially the first one! What a fun way to start off Monday. :->

Can’t wait to see what nursery rhyme you tackle next.

Suka
    Suka recently posted..Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving DayMy Profile

25. Whisppy says:

LOL! Good job with the nursery rhyme! :)
    Whisppy recently posted..Silvervine P-LowMy Profile