Silly Saturday: Angry Birds

We’ve been taken over by a couple of angry birds!!

But first… guess what..?

Tomorrow’s my 1-Year Blogoversary! Won’t you stop by and visit with me on this special day? <3

Now for those angry birds…

Grrrrr!

Silly Saturday: Angry Birds
I bet you’re scared, huh?!

Silly Saturday: Angry Birds
Ah! Now I’M really scared!!
Nothing’s more frightening than an angry Nala bird!

A Furry Friend Could Use Your Votes…(Tomorrow’s the last day to vote!)

This is the last day to vote! Please “like” my furry friend’s photo for a contest he’s in! His name is Bailey, too… what a coinkidink! Click here!

Dogs in Cars…

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Today’s a Blog Hop! Hop away!! :)

Happy Silly Saturday woofs & hugs, friends! <3

P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… I invite you to follow me via Google Friend Connect (see box in the right-hand column –>), and join me on Facebook. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3

1. Bongo says:

Happy Blogoversary! I think you guys should knock off those angry birds and chase them away.
    Bongo recently posted..To BethlehemMy Profile

2. Kim and Kip says:

Happy Blogoversary Bailey!
    That’s pretty neat that you have an Angry Birds hat:D
    It seems to be the rage these days! (the Angry Birds in general, not just the hat. first time seeing the hat though)

love,
    kim and kip

3. Happy Blogoversary, Bailey! Has it really been a year? Ours is coming up on the 30th. Time sure flies, doesn’t it! Kinda like birds… angry birds!
    Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe recently posted..Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like…My Profile

4. Angry Birds….eeeeeek!

PeeS…..Bailey took 2nd place in the contest.

5. Hellos Bailey!
    HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!
    I has to admit I likes your costume!

Puddles

6. You both look adorable! And HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY tomorrow! We just wanted to say that today in case we don’t get by tomorrow! We’ve been blogging slackers!!!

The Road Dogs

7. BZ Training says:

Hate word verification – love your “birds”! :)
    BZ Training recently posted..HonestyMy Profile

8. Mr. Pip says:

Happy Blogoversary!!! That’s so exciting. Love the bird costumes.

Your pal, Pip

9. OMD, are those hats? Our little bipeds would love them – you look quite charming in an angry bird disguise:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
    Phantom, Thunder, Ciara and Lightning recently posted..Such a Sad DayMy Profile

10. Sophie says:

I’m so jealous of the angry bird hat!

Congrats on the anniversary :)
    Sophie recently posted..Pupdate.My Profile

11. Peggy Frezon says:

Great hats! Happy Blogoversary! You’ve been a good girl all year, I’m sure! Happy blog hop!

12. Really scary! Ahh!
    The Green Dogs recently posted..Pip Helps OutMy Profile

OMG! Thank you for the laugh! That is just hilarious!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Fabulous Friday!My Profile

14. 2browndawgs says:

Happy Blogoversary! Those birds look silly, not angry to us. :)

the 2 brown dawgs
    2browndawgs recently posted..Pups Are Getting BiggerMy Profile

15. Talking Dogs says:

Love those birds! Congratulations on your blog anniversary! Woof!
    Talking Dogs recently posted..Dog Song Saturday: Christmas MorningMy Profile