Happy Hanukkah!

To those of you who celebrate Hanukkah/Hanukah/Chanukkah/Chanukah, Nala and I wish you a very joyous holiday!!

Update on The Houston Pittie Pack

Before I continue, I wanted to include an update on Kissa-Bull, The Houston Pittie Pack. I posted the other day about one Blogville’s own family — they lost everything in a house fire, including 5 of their 7 furry family members. Please visit Frankie’s site and Dachies with Moxie for the latest information on how you can help Sandra and her family. Also, you can always click on the Chip In button in the right-hand column to donate whatever you can. Thank you, furiends. :)

New Articles…

If you haven’t been to my Arficles page yet, you should stop by and visit! I’ve added two new articles: Children & Pets: A Likely Team for Learning & Things You Should Never Feed Your Dog.

Now for Hanukkah…

Hanukkah, the festival of lights, begins tonight. It lasts for eight days. You know what that means?? Lots of PRESENTS!! YEAH! But I won’t be posting about it every single day, ’cause Taylor likes to get her pressies all on the very first night! Teehee! ;)

Happy Hanukkah!
I joined Blogville’s Christmas Card Exchange this year, and decided to send cards to EVERYONE. I really enjoyed that,
but I didn’t realize how long it would take. Writing with a
pen is not easy with paws, but who knew? ;)

Happy Hanukkah!
Here are almost all of the cards I sent out.
There were still about 15 more to do when this pic was taken.

Happy Hanukkah!
I so totally deserved this nap when I was done.

Happy Hanukkah!
Here are my cards after they were all
stamped up and ready to mail!

Happy Hanukkah!
Thank you for all the holiday cards, friends!

Happy Hanukkah!
Here’s my holiday pic from last year — I was 6 months old!

Happy Hanukkah!
Here’s me today at 18 months old!
(Happy Birthday to me! Teehee!)

Happy Hanukkah!
This is Nala’s pic from last year — she was 12 years old.
This was before her eye surgery this past April.

Happy Hanukkah!
Here’s Nala today — she was 13 years old last month!
We all think she shrunk a bit over the year!

Happy Hanukkah!
Happy חנֻכה !

Hanukkah Sameakh!

Khag Urim Sameakh!

Dogs in Cars… Soon-to-be Scheduled!

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Happy Tuesday woofs & hugs, friends! <3

P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… Please subscribe and follow me via RSS Feed or email, and I invite you to follow me via Google Friend Connect, even though it will be discontinued in March, 2012 (see box in the right-hand column –>). You can also join me on Facebook. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3

1. ForPetsSake says:

Happy Hanukkah! What a lovely post – I wish I’d caught the card exchange in time, but I’ve been a ton busy and away from Blogville lately. I loved seeing the last years and this years pics – my how you’ve grown!
    ForPetsSake recently posted.."Tis the Season of Giving…and LearningMy Profile

2. Suka says:

hey Bailey,

Happy Hannukkah to you and yours! Lovely pictures of you and Nala decked out in your holiday attire! I hope Taylor receives lots of wonderful presents and that you all have a wonderful Hannukkah celebration!

Woofs that is a lot of Christmas cards! Your paw must be sore! Good thing you too a nap. I hope you had dreams of sugarplums and meaty bones! :->

Suka
    Suka recently posted..The DogfatherMy Profile

Thanks for the update

4. Happy Holiday to you and your family. I hope Taylor gets lots of great pressies and you an Nala get lots of nice treats.

Doggy Kisses,
    Tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..One Word Wednesday—Juggling!My Profile

Great pictures! I agree, after all those Christmas cards, you do deserve a nap!

Higgins recently posted..Tuesday TidbitsMy Profile

6. Sophie says:

Adorable photos! :) Happy Hanukkah!
    Sophie recently posted..Christmas?My Profile

7. Frankie Furter says:

HAPPY HANUKKAH to you. My mom was raised beside a family that celebrated BOTH Christmas and Hanukkah so she knows the Beautiful BEAUTIFUL MAGICAL story very well.

8. Fern Reed says:

Merry merry Christmas Bailey and family!!!!!
    I don’t do much for Christmas any more!! Use to when my boys were young. When Tom and I got together we did a lot then too but not any more!!
    Didn’t do any cards this year at all!! I don’t have a printer and my hands are so arthritic now it hurts to write and it looks like a child wrote it!!
    Have fun, Zoie & Fern
    Fern Reed recently posted..Mondays MemoriesMy Profile

9. Happy Hanukkah to all from us too. We had to do ecards this year because of Mom’s arm, but it was still fun to share good wishes with all our friends. Thanks for your card to us.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
    Phantom, Thunder, Ciara and Lightning recently posted..Monday MondayMy Profile

10. Brian says:

We sure do wish all of our friends a most joyous holiday season!
    Brian recently posted..Tabby Tuesday Santa Watch ContinuesMy Profile

Happy Hanukah to you!! Did you get a paw cramp writting all those cards. whewww. I am impressed.
    Goose recently posted..Fury Paws Giving PraiseMy Profile

Happy Hanukkah! It was hard work getting all those cards out and Katy claims she’s too young to help! I told her she could help with sealing the envelopes if I had to do all the paw writing. She just wandered off.
    Bailey recently posted..Second Christmas Card Wreath Almost FilledMy Profile

13. Wishin ya’ll a very Happy Hanukkah celebration. Hope you get lots of nice stuffs!
    Amber DaWeenie recently posted..We’ll Never ForgetMy Profile

14. Yes, it does take a lot of work to get all them cards addressed. Ours went out over the weekend so hopefully you will get it soon. Hey, your card wall looks just like ours. Sniffs, The HoundDogs
    HoundDogMom (Sherri) recently posted..Christmas Cards Have ArrivedMy Profile

15. 2browndawgs says:

Happy Hanukkah to you! Lots of presents sounds good to us. :)

the 2 brown dawgs
    2browndawgs recently posted..Day 27–Puppies Play, Puppies Sleep, and Puppies EatMy Profile

16. Happy Birthday to you, Bailey!

Nala looks great at her age. She is beautiful.

Happy Hanukkah to everyone who celebrate the Festival of Lights too!!!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..An Early Merry Christmas To YouMy Profile

Bailey, you look exhausted after writing all those cards. Guess what? I am now passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award to you. You can pick it up at my blog. Again, a few reqirements but simple to do. Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukah to you! I know, the peeps don’t get it, writing with our paws is so exhausting!
    Finn recently posted..Thank you, thank you!My Profile

19. Happy חנֻכה !

Hanukkah Sameakh!

Khag Urim Sameakh!

To you too!! :-) I love Christmas cards, maybe next year I’ll do the challenge too! You’ve all grown up so much over the year–Time passes way too quickly. I was looking at how our puppy has grown up just in a few months…Am I any older? :-)
    Kim @ Golden Pines recently posted..A Walk With WendyMy Profile