Bailey & the Towel

Usually, the only time I get to play with towels, is after I get a bath. Recently, Taylor decided to throw a big towel over me, and watch as I tried to get out of it. Funny, Taylor!

Bailey & the Towel
Where’d everybody go?

Bailey & the Towel
Is that you, Nala?

Bailey & the Towel
Ah, there’s my multi-squeaker, one-legged kitty toy.

Bailey & the Towel
Peek-a-boooo!

Bailey & the Towel
Shake, shake, shake!

Bailey & the Towel
Mommy says I look like a Thoroughbred.
No clue what that means…

Bailey & the Towel
I’m just a doggie with a towel. ;)

Dogs in Cars… #5 will post on 2-2-12!

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Today’s a Blog Hop! Hop away below! :)

Happy Saturday woofs & hugs, friends! <3

P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… Please subscribe and follow me via RSS Feed or email, and I invite you to follow me via Google Friend Connect, even though it will be discontinued in March, 2012 (see box in the right-hand column –>). You can also join me on Facebook. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3

Category: Inside Play  Tags: , , ,
  1. Bunk says:

I have a similar issue with toys except I LOVE to chew on them… for hours!!! It has been raining outside and everytime my humans try to wipe me down, I like to try and chew the towel up!
    Bunk recently posted..Can Dogs Eat ApplesMy Profile

2. Prudence says:

oooh, fur the longest time, I would put the bitey on the towels! Now I love them! We loved the pictures Bailey!
    Prudence recently posted..Snowy Saturday!My Profile

3. Winston says:

Bailey, you are one funny doggy and I lub your flowing hairs when you peeked out from da towel!
    Winston recently posted..Saturdays Hop!My Profile

4. bert says:

I loved your hairdue when your head poked out of the one picture. Bailey, you look GOOD in a towel.

I hope this comment comes thru cause I have had a hard time leavin them lately.

Bert
    bert recently posted..Help I Can’t get out.My Profile

What fun. I got to play with a towel today, cuz of all the rain.
    Goose recently posted..Thankful ThursdayMy Profile

6. *giggles* You are so woofing cute Bailey! I am not a fan of towels, because around here – a towel means a bath. eeeewwwwwwwww
    Kolchak & Jodi recently posted..the Future is BrightMy Profile

7. But what a cute pup you are – even as a thoroughbred!

AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack
    Boondocks Love Shack Pack recently posted..MIA – Boondocks, Personal TrainerMy Profile

8. That was funny, Bailey – next time you need to get Nala to help you get out of that towel:)

We had a great verification word yesterday on one of the blogs we were reading – “undies” – BOL.

Phantom, Thunder, Ciara and Lightning recently posted..Sympthy for Sagira and Not-So-Funny Friday FotosMy Profile

9. RumpyDog! says:

You remind me of June Buggie as he ‘helps’ make the bed. woo woo woo!!!!
    RumpyDog! recently posted..The Meeting PlaceMy Profile

I love the TOWEL and or BLANKET game… You look like YOU do TOO!!! Sooooo much fun.

Looks like Nala was trying to help you out of the towel or did she just want under too! LOL!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wow!My Profile

12. Hey Bailey’s Mom – could you email my Mom at cowspotdog@mail.com – she has a question about a doggie company review she has been asked to do….she has never done one before and knows you have….thanks
    Reilly & Denny recently posted..Caught !My Profile

13. Ah there is nothing better then a game of towel…..rolling on it after a B.A.T.H is also lots of fun.
    Reilly & Denny recently posted..Caught !My Profile