Wordless Wednesday: Reflection

Happy Wordless Wednesday, friends! :)

Call to Action in California…

Please join animal lovers across California by writing to those in the California Legislature who hold the power of life and death over shelter animals. The Governor is asking the Legislature to repeal several provisions of the 1998 Animal Shelter Law. If the Governor succeeds in repealing it, he will not only turn back the clock nearly 15 years, he will rob these animals of any hope for a brighter future. But we stopped it once before when the former Governor tried to do it and we can do so again. In 2004, then-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger sought to repeal the provisions, but was forced to relent when a united chorus of animal lovers across California convinced him to reverse himself. That is the power of the people. Follow the links at the bottom to send a copy of the enclosed letter via e-mail to key legislators in both the Senate and Assembly.

Read more here and here.

Now for Wordless Wednesday: Reflection…

Wordless Wednesday: Reflection

Dogs in Cars…

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Dogs in Shadows…

Send in your Dogs in Shadows photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Today’s a Blog Hop! Hop away below, friends! :)

Happy woofs & hugs! <3

P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… Please subscribe and follow me via RSS Feed or email, and I invite you to follow me via Google Friend Connect, even though it will be discontinued in March, 2012 (see box in the right-hand column –>). You can also join me on Facebook. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3

We love this photo. Very evocative.

What a beautiful reflection Bailey!
    Jen recently posted..Thoughts On ThinkingMy Profile

3. Mr. Pip says:

What a lovely picture! I will check out the CA link. Thanks for sharing.

Your pal, Pip

4. Amy says:

Awesome pic, Bailey!

5. Bebe says:

What a neat picture..!
    Bebe recently posted..Wordless Wednesday Broo Broos Shiny New CollarMy Profile

6. Great shot!
    Michelle @ My Tail Hurts From Wagging So Much recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Cat PalsMy Profile

7. HoundDogMom says:

Awesome Reflection photo. Love IT Love IT! Sniffs, The HoundDogs
    HoundDogMom recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – 2/8/2012My Profile

Awwwe, Bailey! Even your reflection is beautiful! Great picture!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Thanks for spreading the word
    Benny & Lily recently posted..Help MeMy Profile

Great shot. Thanks for the info on CA.
    Bailey recently posted..Wordless Wednesday:Doggy YogaMy Profile

11. Bailey,

Thanks for the links buddy!!

I can see you, I can see you in the picture!! Great shot!! :)

Have a fun day,

Snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Half full ?My Profile

12. Thanks for sharing those links Bailey. That is a pawsome reflection photo of you!
    Reilly & Denny recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 02/08/12My Profile

13. Brandi Yee says:

What a cool picture!! Love it!
    Brandi Yee recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough DipMy Profile

14. Love your picture! I no longer live in California, but I “shared” the article on my Facebook page for all my California “friends” and my family to review and TAKE ACTION! Thanks for sharing with us and I know the importance of getting the word out.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Life Lessons and Other StuffMy Profile

15. Very cool photo. Love that.
    Roxy the Traveling Dog recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

OMD OMD I love that picture!!!

What a picture!!! I LIKE IT!

18. Cool! That’s a beautiful reflection!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #63My Profile

19. SUGAR says:

Woof! Woof! Great “Ghostly” Reflection Photo. Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    SUGAR recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Back To The CHEESE CastleMy Profile

That is a great picture! Mom thinks it’s one the best reflection pictures that she has seen!

Higgins recently posted..Wordless Wednesday-Going Bye-ByeMy Profile