Blind Sleeping

Yeah, I have a bed to sleep in. But why sleep in my boring bed, when I can have fun sleeping everywhere else! Tee hee! :)

Blind Sleeping
Nah, this isn’t uncomfortable. I get to nap AND keep an eye
on the kitty that keeps running back and forth across our patio!

Dogs in Cars…

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Dogs in Shadows…

Send in your Dogs in Shadows photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Happy woofs & hugs! <3

P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… Please subscribe and follow me via RSS Feed or email, and I invite you to follow me via Google Friend Connect, even though it will be discontinued in March, 2012 (see box in the right-hand column –>). You can also join me on Facebook. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3

1. Oh, Bailey. You’re so silly! My doggies like to sleep in the sun rays that shine through the patio door.
    Amy @ LifewithDoxies recently posted..Catch Up: October 2011My Profile

It’s nice to sleep anywhere just knowing that your old standby bed is always there for you!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – The Foiled BreakoutMy Profile

3. We do find the strangest places to sleep and the silliest positions to get into. But we have to find some way to make the people laugh.

Doggy Kisses,
    Tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..Pawsome Blogger AwardMy Profile

We are going to have to agree with you Bailey

5. Bert says:

Great spot Bailey. I slept with my head under the end of the bed last night and hurt myslef when I woke up suddenly and hit my snooter. I think your idea is a lot safer.

6. Sophie says:

Silly Bailey :)

There’s a Pawsome Blogger Award up for you guys at my blog!
    Sophie recently posted..Pawsome Blogger Award.My Profile

7. Dexter Dog says:

That is very clever to keep an eye on the kitty through the blinds. I wish I had thought of that idea, instead of keep rushing outside every two minutes to check if he is there!

8. The OP Pack says:

Very cute, Bailey. We all like to sleep with our snooters under the edge of the sofa:)

Happy Sunday.

The OP Pack recently posted..Thinking on ThursdayMy Profile

9. Sugar says:

Woof! Woof! Don’t you worry … I do the same thing. It’s a DOG thing! Happy Sunday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    Sugar recently posted..Relaxing Sunday: Froggy PoseMy Profile

10. Pennypup says:

Hahaha! What a great spot. I think I would lay there myself watching the world go by!
    Pennypup recently posted..8lbs Chihuahua Deemed Dangerous DogMy Profile

I like it Bailey girrrrl. What a Handy place fur nappin.

12. Hi Y’all,

I gotta get on my Human to sort out the auto pics and send them…Lifes been really hectic here! Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten!

Just stopped by to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great weekend!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog
    Hawk aka BrownDog recently posted..Q & A ‘Cause I’m IT!My Profile

13. That’s the right place to keep an eye on those kitties, Bailey! You’re so clever! Let me know if it comes again as I’m glad if I can help.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..GratefulMy Profile

We sleep in weird places too! In fact, we have blinds just like that…and we can peer at the kitties and the chipmunks and squirrels!
    bichonpawz recently posted..Looking Back on South DakotaMy Profile

haha. That’s like me. I have a bed. But mostly I sleep everywhere else. But I don’t know how you can lay there when there is a cat going back and forth.