Monday Hamster Mischief

Heh heh heh… now that we have Bubba in the family, we have someone else who can join us in making mischief.

Monday Hamster Mischief
There’s little Bubba… always trying to chew his way out
of his cage. That’s some no-good mischief right there.

Dogs in Cars… Stay tuned for #6, on 3-3-12!

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… Please subscribe and follow me via RSS Feed or email, and I invite you to follow me via Google Friend Connect, even though it will be discontinued in March, 2012 (see box in the right-hand column –>). You can also join me on Facebook. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3

1. Hey Bubba,

Keep up the good work buddy, I’m sure you’ll be out of that cage and joining the Mischief Makers in no time!! :)

Have fun,

Snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Monday Mischief – Is it Angry Bird, Silly Bird or Mischief Maker?My Profile

jail break…jail break….

Is Bubba trying to chew his way to freedom? That silly hamster has such a great life and family why would he want to escape?

4. Hi Y’all,

Don’t tell me y’all are going to blame all the mischief on poor Bubba!

Just hopped by from Monday Mischief to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great week!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog
    Hawk aka BrownDog recently posted..Tagged Again! Q & A Time!My Profile

I love hearing about Bubba!!! He is very much interesting to me… fur Some Reason.. I’m just sayin.

6. Dexter Dog says:

Oh my goodness is Bubba a Russian hamster? We used to keep Russians they are soooo cute.
    Dexter Dog recently posted..Monday Mischief- Hi judges!My Profile

7. Bubba is silly – trying to chew his way out of the cage! If he gets loose, I bet you’d want to play with him!
    Amy @ LifewithDoxies recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #12My Profile

Oh, itty bitty hamster hands (paws)!

My first (2) hamsters were named Harry, after Mr. Houdini. They were just so good at getting out!
    Jen recently posted..Monday Mischief: February 27 2012My Profile

Adorable!!
    Bailey recently posted..Katy’s New Food BowlMy Profile

10. Bubba’s adorable. Our hamsters were always getting out. They are like Houdini!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Some Things are Better in PairsMy Profile

11. Bubba has such pretty eyes! And he’s not for eating!
    Amber DaWeenie recently posted..Occupy My Toys and Some SurprisesMy Profile

12. Mr. Pip says:

Oh, I bet Bubba is really good at making mischief!

Your pal, Pip

13. The OP Pack says:

Gotta keep your eyes on even the tiniest ones:)

Woos- Phantom. Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
    The OP Pack recently posted..Sunday SpecialMy Profile

Hey Bubba maybe if you’re nice to Bailey she can slip you a file! LOL!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – NoMy Profile

15. 2browndawgs says:

Hamsters can be trouble, for sure. :)

the brown dawgs
    2browndawgs recently posted..Monday Mischief–The Snow PileMy Profile

16. Woof! Woof! can you play BUbba … Happy Monday Mischief. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    Golden Woofs! SUGAR recently posted..Mischievous Sugar: Where is Sugar Going?My Profile

Teehee! I am sure you will see lots more mischief out of Bubba too!! Hamsters are always getting into trouble!!

Higgins recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile