Push Him Down

I always surprise my family and their friends at how strong I am. They sometimes think that they’re stronger than me. Sometimes I just have to show them who’s boss.

Push Him Down
This is Taylor’s boyfriend. He used to think he was stronger than me.
Until I pushed him down. Teehee!

Dogs in Cars… Stay tuned for #6, on 3-3-12!

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Category: Inside Play  Tags: , , , , ,
  1. Now, Bailey! Be good!!

Doggy Kisses,
    Tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday — Where Am I?My Profile

2. Bebe says:

Whoo look at those pipes!
    Bebe recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – SmileMy Profile

That’s right Bailey! You’ve got to keep them in their place! LOL!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Lazy BassetsMy Profile

4. BOL! That’ll teach him to doubt how darn strong you are! Take that boy!
    Kolchak & Jodi recently posted..Tasty Tuesday: Chickpea Chip Dog CookiesMy Profile

We hope you made your point without hurting him…would not want Taylor mad at you for damaging her boyfriend! BOL!

6. Susan J says:

Haha, that’s funny! My dogs surprise people with their strength from time to time, too! :)
    Susan J recently posted..When Jake Was Little…My Profile

7. Oh, my! Bailey, you are definitely stronger than I thought! :)
    Amy @ LifewithDoxies recently posted..Catch Up: November 2011 Trip to Whidbey IslandMy Profile

You’re definitely stronger, Bailey! Good job on showing him who’s boss! ;]
    Marquie recently posted..Not Funny!My Profile

Way to go Bailey… show em you are not a Silly Frilly Foo Foo!!!

I’m sure Taylor was thrilled.
    Bailey recently posted..Happy Blogaversary!!!My Profile

11. Sam says:

Too funny!

Sam
    Sam recently posted..Traveling, again…My Profile

hahhaha. Yea they think they are stronger. HA. Bert’s Vickie says I am the strongest dog she has known. When I want to go out a gate to go to another area at daycare she has a hard time niot letting do that. I just want to visit all the other doggies there.

13. Yeah! you’re the strongest, Bailey!!!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Mishmash Monday #2My Profile

You go Bailey!! Show them who boss!! BOL!

Higgins recently posted..Photo ShootMy Profile