Wordless Wednesday: Sunlight

Here we are again… half way through the week. I hope you’re all having as wonderful a Wednesday as I am!

Wordless Wednesday: Sunlight
Photo by Taylor.

Dogs in Cars… Stay tuned for #6, on 3-3-12!

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

1. Beautiful picture Bailey, you are so beautiful.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Doing a little this, a little that.My Profile

cute picture…its a good week

Ain’t no sunshine when dad’s gone and he’s always gone too long…as the song goes. Glad the sun shines somewhere, my friend.

4. Hi Y’all,

Sunrise…you’re out early.

Just hopped by to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great week!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog
    Hawk aka BrownDog recently posted..Evening at the ShoreMy Profile

5. Great shot Taylor!!!

We are having a super wet wednesday. The yard is a swammp.

Doggy Kisses,
    Tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday — Where Am I?My Profile

6. Shining brightly as always :)
    Reilly & Denny recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 02/29/12My Profile

What a gorgeous picture of you, Bailey! Love it!
    Marquie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Blue skies and Winter snowMy Profile

8. What a great shot. Hope you’re enjoying that lovely sun!
    Amy @ LifewithDoxies recently posted..Catch Up: November 2011 Trip to Whidbey IslandMy Profile

I’m seeing a lot of sunlight in today’s WW pictures! I’m jealous!
    Jen recently posted..When Strangers CallMy Profile

So far… except fur havin to have Baffs.. yesterday. hehehe

Beautiful sunshine photo!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Lazy Bassets (Myth Busted)My Profile

12. Happy WW! Love the pic, Bailey! Wish we could get more sun over here! :)
    Weinerful Life recently posted..Weinerful Wordless Wednesday #5My Profile

13. What a beautiful day!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #66My Profile

Sunshine on your shoulder.

15. Woof! Woof! Hope you enjoyed being outside. Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    Golden Woofs! SUGAR recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Sign Here!My Profile

Taylor took a great photo!! It almost looks like you are playing ball with the sunshine!!

~Higgons

17. The OP Pack says:

Great pic, Bailey – hoping for sunshine here too after a wild night of storms and wind.

The OP Pack recently posted..Mega Mea CulpasMy Profile