Wordless Wednesday: Stretch!

Happy Wordless Wednesday, friends!

Wordless Wednesday: Stretch!

Sharing another drawing…

Drawing Pink Flower
Pink Flower,” 5″x7″

Dogs in Cars…

Send in your Dogs in Cars photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View some samples here.

Dogs in Shadows…

Send in your Dogs in Shadows photos!… If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

1. Twiggy says:

I love me a good downward facing dog! :)
    Twiggy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #54: More Flat Twiggy and Onyx FunMy Profile

• bailey says:

I can’t comment on your bloggie! Boooo! I wanted to tell you that I loved your flats!! My mommy has flats of Nala and me, but they’re small and fit in the palm of her hand. Mommy loves making flats of EVERYONE in our family! ;)

2. 2browndawgs says:

That is some nice stretching!
    2browndawgs recently posted..The Calendar Says Spring, But…My Profile

Nala, you are graceful as a dancer! Such Eskie poise!

4. All I can think about is oooooooooooo~~

And congratulations! Yet another beautiful drawing! Have a happy day! :} Love, Popcorn
    FluffyPopcorn recently posted..♞ the Walk, the Net, and the LookMy Profile

Yoga is good for all of us
    Benny & Lily recently posted..Slowly But ShirleyMy Profile

6. I bet that stretch feels really good! Happy Wednesday!
    Lisa at Dogs N Pawz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 2My Profile

Nice stretch! :D And beautiful drawing!
    Marquie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Investigating on a Windy DayMy Profile

8. Kari says:

we love doing dogya too :)
    Happy ww!
    Kari recently posted..Bloodhound SkillsMy Profile

9. Sayumi Kamei says:

Work that body! Yeah, she’s not one of those lazy couch potatoes. Make sure to work up a good appetite for nice dinner.

10. B I G stretch Nala!!! Now you are ready to go!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Spring is Here and I am “Injoyinmylife.”My Profile

11. That looks like a yoga pose! Happy WW!
    Miley and Maggie recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

12. Cinnamon says:

Happy WW.
    Your mom is so talented nice flowers.
    Cinnamon recently posted..Tuesday TruckingMy Profile

EXCELLENT STRETCH… I hope you followed it up with a satisfying YAWNNNNNnnnnn.

Doggy Yoga works. You really can see it in your stretches Nala.
    Bailey recently posted..Got Bones?My Profile

Nice stretch Nala. The first thing I do in the morning is stretch. Well kick MOM out of bed to get my breakfast, then stretch.
    Goose recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

What a beautiful flower!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Just Chillin’My Profile

17. The OP Pack says:

Bet that big stretch feels so good!

Happy WW! Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning