Wordless Wednesday: That’s MY Bed!

It’s time for Wordless Wednesday, friends!

But First…

I’d like to share another drawing my mommy did. Can you guess who it is?

Wordless Wednesday: Thats My Bed
It’s Nola, from Dachshund Nola*!
Did YOU guess right?

Now for Nearly Wordless Wednesday…

Wordless Wednesday: That's MY Bed!
Didn’t mommy buy this bed for ME? *Sigh*

*Mommy’s building her portfolio of furries, and she’s visiting the best looking furries in the bloggie neighborhood — my friends! The drawing I’ve shared above is 5″x7″ unless it says otherwise. If I post a drawing of your furry one, you can purchase it. Please contact me. I will let my mommy know. You can find more information on this page. Thank you, friends! :)

Dogs in Cars… #7 Due to post on 4-3-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View some samples here.

1. Hey Bailey,

You’re very good at sharing buddy – or maybe you could swap? I’m sure they’ve got another bed? Tee Hee

Have a fun day

Snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Having a Bad Hair Day Snoopy?My Profile

What a great job on Nola! Excellent!! We share beds with everybody here!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

First they take away your couch and now you lose you bed, too? The drawing of Nola looks exactly like her.

4. Kari says:

I do that to my pups all the time

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

she must think you like to share

Beautiful Nola! You captured her beautifully.

Oh no, Bailey! Where will you sleep now? On the human’s bed maybe? ;]
    Marquie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Petal & Blue skiesMy Profile

7. Dogs N Pawz says:

Bailey, your mommy is soooo talented! But you already know that :)
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted..Arthritis Help For Your DogMy Profile

Amazing drawing. Bailey you are wonderful about sharing your bed. Hopefully she will return the favor.
    Bailey recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Katy’s ShadowMy Profile

I guessed it right…Nola is too cute not to notice! I think maybe you should go and jump into her bed and show her whos boss!!! BOL!!

Higgins recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

10. Move over closer Bailey and cuddle up!! I love coming here to see who you’ve drawn!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Yellow NecklacesMy Profile

11. Cinnamon says:

Oh how sweet is that, you captured her eyes and smiley face perfect.
    Cinnamon recently posted..O’ Happy DayMy Profile

12. OMD it’s beautiful!!! I LOVE it
    Dachshund Nola
    Dachshund Nola recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

I like it when MOM lays with me on my bed. But I get first choice where to lay, then she gets whats left.
    Goose recently posted..UpdateMy Profile

14. BOL!!! Happy WW!
    Miley and Maggie recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

I recognized Nola.. instantly.

SHE took over YOUR Bed???? WELL, I (Frankie Furter) say… turn about is Fine Sleepin… Go get on HER BED!!

That ‘s a great drawing your Momma did of Nola! I love the picture of you and Taylor!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

17. Nola is so sweet! Hugs to her!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #70My Profile

18. The OP Pack says:

No doubt about it – that’s Nola!!! Another great one.

The OP Pack recently posted..Tempting Tasty TuesdayMy Profile

19. She just wants to snuggle.

Doggy kisses,