Monday Mischief

It’s Monday Mischief! I’ve been trying to be good since last week’s major mischief, but it hasn’t been easy!

But first…

Thanks to our friends over at My Brown Newfies, we learned that another friend has lost his battle with canine epilepsy. Please do take a moment to visit our friends at Hound Girl. We’re sending you lotsa woofies and huggies, friends! We’re thinking of you and keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. <3

Now for Monday Mischief…

My family is doing a bit of renovation in the house, and there are so many tools and things all over the place. But I really am trying to stay out of trouble. How, you ask?

Monday Mischief
By sleeping. Yep. There’s no possible way
I could get into trouble by just sleeping. Heh.

Monday Mischief
Unless that is, I’m not careful when I stand up.
This could be a mischief about to happen. ;)

Nope! No mischief today! I got up slowly and didn’t even hit my head. Now that’s some progress. ;)

Dogs in Cars… #7 Due to post on 4-3-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View some samples here.

Mischief-less Monday? How unexpected! Ds that mean there will be Trouble on Tuesday? We hope not.

2. Hey Buddy,

What’s up?? No Mischief?? That’s not like you – are you worn out after your spectacular Mischief last week?

Rest up ready for next week – Tee Hee

Snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Monday Mischief – April FoolMy Profile

Oh no! I hope nothing startles you when you are sleeping and you stand up and bump your head! That has happened to me before:)

Thanks for the kind words about our friend Fred, he will be so missed:(
    Jen recently posted..A Word About DewormersMy Profile

so sad about Fred

5. Glad nobody startled you and made you bunk your head!!!

Hope you had a great nap!

Doggy Kisses,
    Tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..Abbey’s CollarMy Profile

6. Brandi says:

No mischief Bailey?? What’s up with that??!! hehe. Glad you’re being good for your mom!

Brandi
    Brandi recently posted..We’ve Got Sprouters!My Profile

7. Hi Y’all,

Congrats on staying out of mischief Bailey!

Just stopped by to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great week!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

8. ooooo no Mischief today Bailey? =D Yayyy! Mommy must be real proud of ya! Here’s more Hugs, and Snuggles, and Kisses, and Belly Rubs for you, in addition to what mom’s giving! ;) ♥ ♥ ♥
    fluffypopcorn recently posted..♛ Poppy Gets a Mini Make OverMy Profile

Oh you are just too good Bailey! What an awesome job at not getting into mischief! :)
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – CakeMy Profile

10. Daisy says:

My mom says you’re a good role model, Bailey. We’re doing a lot of renovations too, but I can’t seem to keep my canine nose out of everything, especially when workmen are around!
    Daisy recently posted..Monday Mischief – Taking LibertiesMy Profile

Sleeping = No mischief. But what if you sleep walk? Good job at being good.
    Goose recently posted..Mystery SolvedMy Profile

12. Good job for being good while they work so hard on the house. Better be careful around those tables though.
    Mary, Roxy and Torrey recently posted..Monday mischief, a haircutMy Profile

13. No mischief today? Your mom must be so proud of you, Bailey!

Are you sure you really want to keep yourself as a goody goody???
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..MishMash Monday #6 and a Portrait!My Profile

14. Glad to hear that you are avoiding mischief Bailey! :)
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..Monday Mischief–Storm Chew Toy HogMy Profile

No Mischief?! Way to go!! I have been real naughty for the both of us! BOL!!