Wordless Wednesday: Cookie on the Nose

Today’s WW photo was reaaaally hard for me, but I did it!

Wordless Wednesday: Cookie on the Nose
Photo by Taylor. <3

Dogs in Cars… Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View some samples here.

1. That does look hard! Good for you!

the brown dawgs
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..Dog Show Basics–What Happens In The RingMy Profile

2. Bunk says:

Silly me! I was looking at your picture and kept thinking…. what is that? for the LONGEST TIME until I was like that’s bailey’s nose! Such self control you have there, Bailey!
    Bunk recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 4/4/12My Profile

What a talented snooter you have! And such amazing willpower! Woohoo! Good job!

4. Brandi says:

Wow, that’s some great self control Bailey!! And Taylor takes great pictures!! :)
    Brandi recently posted..Wordless Wednesday w/LINKY – Rock Star!My Profile

5. RAHUSKY says:

That’s pretty awesome mate!

RA
    RAHUSKY recently posted..Sickies, my gotcha day and our lost iPhoneMy Profile

6. FiveSibesMom says:

That is an excellent balancing act! Hope you got to eat that cookie!
    FiveSibesMom recently posted..Newsy Tuesday: A Tribute to a Fellow Epi-Dog Who has Travelled to the Rainbow BridgeMy Profile

Wow, Bailey! Very impressive! Good job, and great photo, too!
    Marquie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: If my dogs were horses.My Profile

Patience and control.

9. Woof! Woof! ALOHA Bailey … Cool. Yah its hard at first but fun to do. remember I did this trick many times Oh n I got a surprise for everyone in regards to this treat on your nose. Golden Congrats … you tried and you did it. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar
    Golden Woofs! SUGAR recently posted..Some Words on Wordless Wednesday: OPRAH’s EstateMy Profile

10. What a fabulous photo! Cute little nose.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..More Easter StuffMy Profile

I can NOT believe you have that much control!!! I would have knocked it off and scarfed it.

Way to go!! I would never make it!

13. Super duper cool!

Good job, Bailey!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #71My Profile

14. HoundDogMom says:

Oh, we would never pass that test. Great Job Bailey! Sniffs, The HoundDogs
    HoundDogMom recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – 4/4/2012My Profile

15. Great job, Bailey!!!
    Miley and Maggie recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Way to go Bailey, way to go. MOM puts stuff on my nose too.
    Goose recently posted..Wonderful WednesdayMy Profile

17. remington says:

Well done, my friend!

18. Madi and Mom says:

Hi Bailey you are a most handsome woofie. I saw the beautiful portrait your person drew of Rem and I just had to come by to say hi!! I’m Madi, Rem and I have been best buds for the last 3 years.
    Madi the Diva Cat
    Madi and Mom recently posted..WORDLESS WEDNESDAYMy Profile

Nice work!! I bet it was delicious!
    Finn recently posted..A Little Privacy, Please…My Profile

You did do it Bailey! I’m so proud of you and your adorable nose!!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – It’s Here!My Profile