Nala’s Boo Boo

Almost two weeks ago, Nala had a little accident. She was chasing me in the backyard, and we were going in some big circles…

The circles got wider and wider, so wide that the deck got in the way. Nala tried to stop herself from going up on the deck, but she had gained so much momentum. She ended up sliding up onto the deck, and slid all the way across to the other end. Then she fell off onto the grass. She got up right away and looked OK, but mommy knew to check her out once we went back into the house.

Nala's Boo Boo
This was Nala’s boo boo. :(

Nala's Boo Boo
Mommy put some antibiotic on it,
then covered it up with a bandage.

Nala's Boo Boo
I stayed close by in case they needed me.

Nala's Boo Boo
After the bandage was put on, Nala was ready
for some more running! But mommy said no. *booo*

Nala's Boo Boo
Nala didn’t mind the bandage, except when she got up
and started to walk, she tried to shake it off. Teehee!

Nala's Boo Boo
This is what her boo boo looked like two days ago.
I think it looks great! Now we’ll be able to run again.
This time, we’ll have to make sure to watch out for the deck. :)

Dogs in Cars… Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View some samples here.

We sure are hoping that Nala is feeling better!!! Stopping by to wish you guys a Happy Easter!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Chloe’s Inspiration for FridayMy Profile

2. Awwww, poor Nala! What a good girl that she didn’t try to chew her bandage off. I don’t know that I could be that good. Fell better pretty girl!
    Kolchak & Jodi recently posted..An Easter Egg Hunt & Nosework Game for DogsMy Profile

Poor baby. Glad you didn’t get splinters in your hiney. Hope your boo boo heals quick

4. Oh sweet Nala, sorry you got that boo boo. Glad you are getting better, and please be careful!!!!!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..HobbiesMy Profile

5. rahusky says:

Oh my Nala! Do take care deary,

RA
    rahusky recently posted..Sickies, my gotcha day and our lost iPhoneMy Profile

6. Sasha says:

I am sorry Nala got a booboo, I hate them cause they hurt. It looks better and now you can play again. Mommys always know what to do for booboos.

Loveys Sasha
    Sasha recently posted..The Easter BunnyMy Profile

So what you are saying is….. Nala got DECKED by the DECK!!! RIGHT?

I am glad that the booBoo is Better now… Just in time fur Happy EASTER Fun!!!

The boo boo looks like it is healing nicely. Nala is one tough dog.
    Goose recently posted..EASTERMy Profile

9. Nala we are sending healing purrs for your boo-boo, we thinks it is healing nicely and the healing purrs should help it heal even faster. Be careful when doing zoomies.

We are working on getting a picture of Fenris in the car and one with his shadow. The Mom keeps forgetting about it.
    Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla recently posted..Awesome/PawsomeMy Profile

Hey Nala!
    Wow, I’m so sorry you got an ouchie! I know those zoomies can me awefully hard to stop. Looks like you’re getting better super fast. Bark out to your Mom for the good nursing job. I’m sending you some healing vibes.

11. Gosh Bailey! I’m sorry that poor Nala hurt her leg but I’m sure glad it’s healing quickly. I have to admit, when Mom was first reading your story to me, I was afraid Nala had paws full of SLIVERS from sliding across the porch! I still wince just thinking about it!

Hey! Have a Happy Easter, Beautiful! I hope you get some yummy eggs. Stay away from the chocolate though…

;-)

Love,

Hero
    Nancy K. (and HERO) recently posted..A very special surprise….My Profile

• bailey says:

It’s a good thing that the wood isn’t real wood — daddy says it’s ‘composite,’ which is fake wood. It looks real, though! ;)

Poor Nala! I’m glad though that it has healed up nicely! Good job Bailey staying close by in case they needed your help bandaging that boo-boo!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..A Tubs Eye ViewMy Profile

Oh no! Glad we are back to running. Looks like it is healing pretty good!
    Finn recently posted..Random ThoughtsMy Profile

14. Roo says:

Wow Nala you must have been flying to skid all the way across the deck! Sorry you got a booboo. Glad your Mom fixed you up and it’s almost all better. Glad you were having so much fun, you didn’t see the deck :)

Waggin at ya,