A Good Roll…

on the FLOOR, that is! Because our floor was just recently done again, the rug hasn’t been put back yet. I miss it!

A Good Roll
But just ’cause there’s no rug, doesn’t mean I can’t roll.

A Good Roll
A good roll doesn’t need a rug… you just need to go on your back,

A Good Roll
roll around on it and get all those itchies out…

A Good Roll
Then use your paws to massage your face all over.

A Good Roll
Then hide your eyes, ’cause you know that
someone was watching the entire time. Busted.

Dogs in Cars… #8 to post on 5-3-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View some samples here.

1. Bunk says:

Don’t be ashamed! You look very good while rolling like a champ! I do it shamelessly at dog parks so at least you are not publicly doing it!:)
    Bunk recently posted..10 Spring and Summer Dog Care TipsMy Profile

they better get that floor right!!

3. Sasha says:

Great positioning! I loved it, I am going to go have a good roll right now.

Loveys Sasha

4. Rolling is great!
    Dachshund Nola
    Dachshund Nola recently posted..New Food Day and Mom UpdateMy Profile

5. Me again Bailey!
    I just saw that Mom forgot to change where the link from my posts goes. It’s supposed to go to MY blog ~ not to her SHEEP blog! Even though she does talk about me and the other dogs a lot on her sheep blog too. But, what’s the point of having my VERY OWN BLOG if I don’t show people how to come visit me there?

I think Mom fixed it now.

XO

HERO
    Nancy K. (and HERO) recently posted..Sometimes my Mom is Selfish…My Profile

6. Wow! Your new floor looks really pretty Baily! Not nearly as pretty as YOU of course, but very pretty, none-the-less.

Rolling must be like yawning ~ after seeing the pictures of you rolling, I think I have to go roll now!

See ya tomorrow!

XO

HERO
    Nancy K. (and HERO) recently posted..A JOYOUS Reunion…My Profile

7. Brian says:

Have a rolling good weekend everyone!
    Brian recently posted..T.G.I.F. Teeth GrinningMy Profile

You look so adorable rolling around like that!! We LOVE to roll!!! Mama doesn’t like it when we roll OUTSIDE because sometimes we don’t smell very good then…

Your shy face is adorable!
    xoox Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Visiting FriendsMy Profile

Rollin and Roachin is a grrrreat thingy.. any TIME any WHERE. You certainly did do a good job of it!!

You do a cute “shy” : ) Aarf!
    Murphy recently posted..Busy Meeting New FriendsMy Profile

11. Brandi says:

hahaha oh Bailey, you’re so busted! But that’s ok, a good roll is great for all those itches I’m sure ;)

Brandi
    Brandi recently posted..Sibu Beauty Skin Care ReviewMy Profile

12. And roll and roll do the tootsie roll and roll.. oops, sorry! Almost got carried away for a minutes!! Better than Rollin in the Deep, aye?

AROOOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack
    Boondocks Love Shack Pack recently posted..Orijen Dog Food ReviewMy Profile

13. Nice floor for rolling over, Bailey!

Your last two pictures look like you’re doing ‘SHY’.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #72My Profile

14. Charlenevans says:

Good dog! How I wish I could teach my dog how to roll too! she’s so lazy.. She just want to eat, stroll around and sleep..

Hope your rug will be back soon.
    Bailey recently posted..Happy Birthday Dad!My Profile

16. Oh golly Bailey, you are so darn cute. My little Meeka runs into the TV room every morning to throw herself on the floor and scratch her back just like you. (Only place for a good piece of carpet). I love the way you use your paw to scratch your face. I think I’m madly in love with you Bailey!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Back to NormalMy Profile

Nice roll. I like to roll in the sun on the grass, that’s the best. But I’ll take any place really.
    No shame in your roll, don’t hide your eyes.
    Goose recently posted..Day OneMy Profile

How cute, Bailey. Do you like to do that in the grass too? We love a good roll in the grass – helps soothe all those itchies.

Sometimes you just want to be alone when you roll! A rug does help scratch those itches though. Hope you roll into a great weekend Bailey!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Friday The 13th – More Luck?My Profile

Aw, looks like an awesome roll! No need to be ashamed there. Enjoy!
    Finn recently posted..True Color Thursday – Gingham!My Profile