Sleepy Sunday

Today’s another sleepy Sunday, friends! Go find your favorite fluffy pillow, and snooze a bit with me! ;)

Sleepy Sunday
Wake me when breakfast is ready! ;)

Dogs in Cars… #8 to post on 5-3-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View some samples here.

You sure do look comfortable there!!! What a great way to spend a lazy day!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

2. Helga Dunn says:

Snooze our days away. Wish I could sleep more but my work is already tugging me. Woof!

Sleepy Sundays are the best for just snoozing and you look pretty comfortable doing it!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Late Night Potty BreakMy Profile

4. Thanks for following me! I have added you to my Google Reader, too, so I can keep up with what you are up to! :) We have friends who have 3 Belgian Tervurens and you look so much like their dog, Maria, I had to do a double take!!

I wish we were sleeping in today. :) Catch some zzzzzzz’s for us!

Milo, Dixie and their tired Dachshund Mommy, Shelle

5. Sasha says:

I agree, I am gonna zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Loveys Sasha
    Sasha recently posted..Happy SaturdayMy Profile

you even have a pillow, BOL
    Snuggles,

7. Hey Bailey,

Aren’t Sleepy Sundays just so cool?! Only problem here is they’re usually followed by Bathtime Sunday – doh!!

Sweet Dreams buddy,

snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..It’s my 2nd Birthday!! I’m gonna be 2 – I’m a big pup now!! :) My Profile

I wish I could snooze with you. I overheard mom and dad talking and they said me and Stanley will be going to church tonight so we need (another bath).
    Murphy recently posted..Hard At WorkMy Profile

Enjoy your RESTFUL FULL of REST day my furend!!!

hahaha that’s what I am about to go do. See ya in my dreams.
    Goose recently posted..Allred, Sneaky Snake and Duck TapeMy Profile

We just finished our breakfast and had our run outside. So we will be joining you soon in slumberland.

12. You look so comfy, Bailey!

It was a sleepy Sunday morning for me but then the humans took me to the park in the evening and I’m so dead tired now.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Friday 13th – A lucky day!My Profile

13. Snoozing is our favorite activity we will be right over to join you.
    Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla recently posted..Scylla SundayMy Profile

14. Posie says:

Herlo therre Bailey, yoo seem liyke lods n lots owf funn so thot Id say herlo to yoo! I waz tryin to follow yoor pagey butt yoo dus nut have join via googel freend cunnect, so I cood nut! dis madde me sad! heehee! Butt Iz wood love to takey parrt in yoor compertishuns!! yeah! love n likks n tail waggilies, Posie dorg xox

Don’t know why I am even up right now, wish I was sleeping a bit more! Enjoy!
    Finn recently posted..Newest Bedtime RoutineMy Profile