Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess

It’s Monday Mischief, friends! I haven’t been up to much mischief this past week, but a previous mischief came back to haunt me…

But first…

I want to share some exciting news! My mommy and her friend were walking by a local upscale pet boutique, when her friend all of a sudden decided to go inside and ask the owner if she had any need for a pet portrait artist! When the owner heard that mommy did pet portraits, she asked for her to come inside and show her work! The owner said that she receives at least 2 inquiries for pet portraits each week.

After mommy showed her some photos of her drawings, the owner asked if she could come back so she could see some originals. Mommy says she’s planning on going back there on Tuesday. She’s soooo nervous, but excited at the same time! Please keep your paws crossed for her — it would be awesome for her to connect with all of the boutique’s clients! I’ll let you know what happens. :)

Mommy wants me to let all of you know, that it makes her so very happy when she makes you happy by drawing your furry one. She says thank you so much for taking such wonderful photos of your babies. She says she appreciates everyone’s sweet comments — she could never thank you all enough!

Now for Monday Mischief… Vacuum Mess…

Remember this Major Monday Mischief post? Yeah, well… I thought it was over when my mommy covered up the carpet. But noooo… the vacuum cleaner HAD to get clogged! Gah!

When the vacuum cleaner stops working in our house, mommy always gets daddy to fix it. Mommy thought she would have to buy a new vacuum, but after daddy had a look at it, he discovered that it was just clogged up.

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
This is what daddy started pulling out of the vacuum.
Hmmm… looks like fur and, um… carpet.

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
Daddy used a wire hanger to pull out stuff.

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
More carpet and lotsa fur. Hey, some of it HAS to be Nala’s.

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
Look at what’s coming out of this vacuum!

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
Daddy even had trouble removing the carpet from the wire hanger.

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
Can you believe all this was stuck in our vacuum?

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
After daddy removed the clog, he
vacuumed the fur and carpet back up again.

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
I watched the vacuum as daddy cleaned near my feet.

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
Watch it, vacuum!

Monday Mischief: Vacuum Mess
*BITE* Yep, I’m a mischief-maker. <3

Dogs in Cars… #8 to post on 5-3-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View samples & pricing information here.

Great news for mom!! That vacuum eats everything

2. siku mare says:

If Nala is like any of us now, she probably had SOMETHING to do with all of that hair…it is shedding season! Glad daddy could bring the vacuum back to life.

Paws crossed for your mommy! We are sending White Dog Army positve thoughs. Her work will impress the shop owner and hopefully she will get oodles of commissions!

3. Jet says:

Hey Bailey, Jet here. Mom is going to Rock the visit. She’s so wonderful and talented – slam dunk!
    Jet recently posted..Mischief Monday: Fine Motor Skills RequiredMy Profile

O hai! It nice to meet u. :)

Paws crossed for your Mom! That would be so great! She is so talented!
    Jen recently posted..Watching Slobber GrowMy Profile

6. Oh dog, I’m so excited for your mom. She does such beautiful work, I know they will love everything that she does. I still want to get one of Sugar and Meeka, but I’m not quite ready (still saving). It certainly will be worth it though. Okay, so what was that really that came out of the vacuum? You didn’t have anything to do with the blue stuff, right? The vacuum just ate it right? Have a great day!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Crafts, Pups and StuffMy Profile

Vacula was Constipated???? Well after trying to suck all your furs up like that… I think it Serves the Evil One RIGHT!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR MOM…. I can’t wait to hear all about her visit to the pet place and I have my Paws Crossed that they will work out a way fur her to Show Her Work… and MAYBE EVEN SPEND A DAY THERE… doing her magical works!!!

8. Suka says:

hey Bailey,

BOL! You have such fun mischief! What will you think of next? ;-> At lest you keep your humans busy!

Congratulations to your mom! So very exciting, and paws and fingers are crossed for her! She does great work and I am sure the store will agree!

Suka
    Suka recently posted..Have A Blessed Easter!My Profile

Hey Bailey!
    Wow, I’m so excited for your Mom! I’m sure she’ll do great…her work is wonderful! Boy, I think every vacula deserves to be properly bashed! BOL. Chewing things up is bad…trust me…I’ve been told this over and over.

10. Hi Y’all,

Hey! Bailey, you don’t know what you’re missin’ lettin’ ‘em vacuum you! Course your human might not want to encourage that ’cause he might have lots more clogs to clean. ;)

Snowin’ and blowin’ here so I thought I’d just hop by to say “hi” and see how y’all are doing.

Hope y’all had a great weekend and have a fantastic week!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog
    Hawk aka BrownDog recently posted..I Really Don’t Know Clouds…My Profile

11. Uh oh! COngrats to you momma!
    Dachshund Nola
    Dachshund Nola recently posted..A HUGE Announcement and The Mini MesMy Profile

I think this is a good opportunity for your mom since she is very talented!
    Murphy recently posted..Chewing The Days AwayMy Profile

13. That is PAWSOME news, Baily!!! Your Mom is SUCH a good dog-drawer (is that what you’d call her?) that I bet she’ll make LOTS of money working with that pet shop. Then she can buy YOU lots of new toys and treats! I’m sure she has you to thank for her success cuz you MUST have been her original inspiration…

You sure inspire ME….

;-)

LOVE

HERO
    Nancy K. (and HERO) recently posted..It’s Mischievous Monday!My Profile

14. Remington says:

I am SO happy for your mommy! She will do GREAT!

D’oh!! I hate it when past mischiefs catch back up with me!!!

YAY, congrats to you mom!! That is so pawesome!!

Higgins recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

Shame on that vacuum cleaner for chewing up all that carpet:) It should know better, right?

That would be just so wonderful for Mom to get that shop to engage her artist services. We all have our paws crossed for her.

That is great news for your mommy.
    You would think that the vacuum would no better to get next to your paws after what you did to the carpet.
    Goose recently posted..Dogs in WorshipMy Profile

I am so happy for your Momma and wish her lots good luck on Tuesday!! We’ll keep our fingers and paws crossed. :) As for you Bailey, you are one of the best mischief makers for sure!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – Paper PlatesMy Profile

19. Kari says:

What exciting news for your mom, that is great!!
    LOL we finally had to break down and get a dyson, our vacuum had it. Im glad yours was able to be cleaned out!
    Kari recently posted..Taking The Dog To LowesMy Profile

20. Congratulations! So happy for your mom! I’m sure she will make many many people happy. We are so happy to have Eva’s first portrait and we’re so honored that it was done by your mom.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..MishMash #8My Profile