I Like Floor Pillows

I like floor pillows. No. I love floor pillows. I really, really do. :)

I Like Floor Pillows

I Like Floor Pillows

I Like Floor Pillows

I Like Floor Pillows

I Like Floor Pillows

I Like Floor Pillows

So… it was a HUGE surprise to me, when I found out that my mommy recently THREW OUT my pillows! Those were the only things that were left from our old couch! I’m definitely protesting. Hopefully I’ll make mommy feel bad enough, so that she’ll go out and buy me some new floor pillows. *grrr*

Dogs in Cars… #8 to post on 5-3-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

No floor pillows AND no couch…ouch! We feel your pain.
    siku marie recently posted..May 1, 2012My Profile

You absolutely NEED new floor cushions…or sofa cushions! We love them too and know exactly what you mean!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Trippin’My Profile

those pillows looks so soft and comfy, good idea
    Snuggles

4. Hope you are not stuck sleeping on the hard floor.
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..DiversionsMy Profile

5. Brian says:

Well yes, you need new floor pillows, immediately if not sooner!
    Brian recently posted..Tabby TuesdayMy Profile

6. You look very comfy there on your floor pillows but we still think hogging the couch is best!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x
    Dip Bridge & Elliot recently posted..I am a Test SubjectMy Profile

7. Kari says:

My pups prefer sofa pillows :)

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    Kari recently posted..Meet LibbyMy Profile

I am sure you will get her to buy you some more pillows – where is that guilt face?! :)

9. OH NO!!!
    You’re Mom threw out your pillows???
    That’s TERRIBLE!

I vote that she lets you pick out some brand new ones. BIG, new ones!

My poor, sweet, deprived Baily…

XOXO

HERO
    Nancy K. (and HERO) recently posted..Photos IN THE HOUSE…My Profile

Looks like you have lots of pillows too! Good thing you are nice to your pillows!
    Murphy recently posted..English As A Second LanguageMy Profile

11. Remington says:

I hope your mommy goes and gets you LOTS of new pillows! Maybe you should go along to make sure you get what you want….I’m just saying….

12. Oh Bailey! How could she!! Your very favorite pillows! I’m siding with you, I think mom should retrieve those pillows asap. It’s obvious you really love them. Good luck.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..These Things Make me SmileMy Profile

*Gasp* She threw out your pillows?!! Oh I really think a protest is in order Bailey! Just sit and look at her with that beautiful face of yours and I’m sure she give in and buy some new ones!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Rainy Day Random PicsMy Profile

You can do what I did when MOM threw out my favorite blankie. I pulled it right back out of the recycle can.
    Goose recently posted..Random StuffMy Profile

I certainly think your mom should be ASHAMED of herself. HOW could SHE???
    You fur sure need some replacements!!!

16. Your old pillows look so comfy. I hope your mom will get you some new floor pillows soon!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..MishMash Monday #9My Profile

17. You sure know how to get comfortable. We have a couple ‘get comfy’ places in our house. One is a little den under mom’s desk. She has our carrier for the car there and a big huge floor pillow. So one of us gets into the carrier and the other gets the pillow.. We change about so as to be fair.

Milo sleeps on a baby mattress, on top of a folded comforter and a blanket. (He likes to burrow). Its also has different levels of ‘high’ which is enough to be used as a step into mom’s King size bed, so there is our other snuggly, comfy places.

Hope your day is good, Miss Bailey!
    Shelle, Milo and Dixie

She threw them OUT!!!! Horrors, Bailey. First the sofa, now the pillows. Did you ever get a new chair or bench for your window? Hope you can find some floor pillows somwhere there.

• bailey says:

I overheard mommy talking to daddy the other day — she was telling him that instead of making a brand new bench by the window, that he could just use what’s there and modify it (’cause it really is too small for us). She knows he’s not running to make something from scratch. At least she’s trying to help! But my floor pillows… grrrr.

19. Kari says:

Humans, cant live with them and cant live without them :) I know you have been kicked off the couch and now this!! Hopefully she will bring you some new fluffy floor pillows. Now that Haylie saw this she is going to want some because she got kicked off the couch too!