Wordless Wednesday: Wall to Wall

Happy Wordless Wednesday, friends!

But first…

I’d like to share another of my mommy’s drawings. :)

Wordless Wednesday: Wall to Wall
It’s Kolchak, from Kol’s Notes. :)

My mommy doesn’t have any rhyme or reason to which furries she draws (unless it has been commissioned). She is currently building up her portfolio… and since I have the best looking furry friends, she’s been browsing around the bloggie neighborhood. When a photograph catches her eye, she just knows… and that’s the drawing she chooses. All of the drawings I post are 5″x7″ unless it says otherwise. If I post a drawing of your furry one, you can indeed purchase it. Please contact me. I will let my mommy know. You can find more information on this page. Thank you, friends! Woofs! :)

Now for Wordless Wednesday: Wall to Wall

Wordless Wednesday: Wall to Wall
Yes, I was comfy! Teehee! :)

Floor man is here to grout… again! Back to Taylor’s room…

Dogs in Cars… #8 to post on 5-3-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

We wouldn’t exactly fit wall to wall…well maybe if we lay down end to end! BOL!
    Great drawing!!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Are You Kidding Me?My Profile

2. Baily, you are SO FUNNY!!!

;-)

XOXO
    Nancy K. (and HERO) recently posted..Wordless Wednesday…My Profile

3. Colby says:

Nice fit! I guess you can keep track of who’s going in and out of that door too. I love your mom’s drawing you can really see a lot of personality.
    Colby recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Puppy Laundry DayMy Profile

4. Sasha says:

You look like you are a perfect fit!

Loveys Sasha
    Sasha recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

I love your mom’s new drawing.

You really caught the personality in that drawing.

Bailey you look quite comfy.
    Bailey recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Waiting for the BallMy Profile

Wow, some peeps just have boring ole carpet! You’re much more stylish. Love the drawing!

Another gorgeous drawing! And Bailey, you’re too funny!
    Marquie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: PeaceMy Profile

9. Kari says:

you make a good hallway blocker :)

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    Kari recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – 99My Profile

10. jet says:

Hey Bailey, Jet here. What a perfect napping location, cozy and protected on either end!

Please tell Mom that Kol’s portrait is handsome, gentle and truly special. :)
    jet recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Two Friends on a WalkMy Profile

11. Woof! Woof! I can relate … I do the same thing. ENJOY! Sweet Dreams. Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar
    Golden Woofs! SUGAR recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: What? A Table Behind MeMy Profile

12. Roooo Bailey – are you sure that’s comfy? *waggy tail*
    Alfie |Alfie’s Blog recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Spring is in the airMy Profile

13. Remington says:

You certainly look comfy…. Love the drawing….your mommy is SO talented!

I hope you didn’t get a headache Bailey!
    Murphy recently posted..English As A Second LanguageMy Profile

15. fern reed says:

You are such a good dog Bailey!!!!
    Love your Mothers drawing!!! She is so good!!!

I don’t know, I think it looks all right!
    Jen recently posted..Wordless Wednesday May 2, 2012My Profile

Your Momma did a great job on Kolchak! Bailey, that spot was made for you!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – My BabiesMy Profile

18. How did you squeeze into that tight spot? BOL
    Mary, Roxy and Torrey recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

19. PennyPup says:

Great place to take a nap I must say!
    PennyPup recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Looks like you are serving as the brace for those walls, Bailey.

Superb drawing of Kol!!!

21. You are just watching out for your mom… being a speed bump like that means you can slow her down if she is careening through the house too fast.

You look comfy to me. And I am sure those walls will not be coming down on your watch.
    Goose recently posted..Random StuffMy Profile

23. You must feel secure there… plus you can monitor hallway traffic! BOL
    Sue at Talking Dogs recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Enjoying SpringMy Profile

24. Bailey, we will take your word for it you are comfy there, BOL!
    Your mum’s drawings are excellent, what a great thing to do.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x