Monday Mischief: Broth

It’s Monday Mischief, friends! Have you been good?

What about me? Have I been good? Not sure if this counts as mischievous, but I definitely made my mommy and daddy do some thinking!

Monday Mischief: Broth
See this photo? I’m in Taylor’s room. It’s dinner time,
but I’m not interested in eating. How come? I’m tired of
my boring ol’ food. I want something to spice it up,
and I’m not budging until I get it. Hrrumph!

Monday Mischief: Broth
Here’s my daddy’s solution. He put chicken broth
into a spray bottle, and sprayed it over my kibble.
It wasn’t that bad. In fact, I’ve been eating my
dinner ever since my food was sprayed.

Monday Mischief: Broth
So was I mischievous? I’ll let YOU decide. ;)

Dogs in Cars… Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up, and time is running out! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

You know…every now and then we get tired of eating the same ole thing!!! What a GREAT idea you have Bailey!!! Now we are going to get mama to try that for us!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Camera Shots!My Profile

I think you’re one smart dog, Bailey! You definitely know how to get what you want. ;)
    Marquie recently posted..Monday Mischief: Trash DogMy Profile

Hey, a girl knows what she wants. You did a great job communicating your need for a change of pace. Daddy came up with a cool solution.
    siku marie recently posted..May 7, 2012My Profile

I think you were holding out because you knew you would get something good! Good job Bailey!
    Jen recently posted..Moving Freight TrainMy Profile

5. Colby says:

That’s a great solution by your daddy! I’m gonna have to file that in the back of my brain for when my doggies do not want to eat. Fortunately, with my Labs and Golden it’s more of how not to get them to eat. They always seem like they’re starving!
    Colby recently posted..Monday Mischief – Go Kings!My Profile

I bet that is fun! :)
    Keisha recently posted..O hai, Sundae is here :) My Profile

I think there is nothing wrong with your wanting a bit of variety. I say hold out for the real chicken!

Your friend,

Murphy

Darn Bailey… THAT is a super duper DEEEEEEEELICIOUS Idea!!!

I guess we will ALL be goin in Strike until we get some!!!

9. Suka says:

hey Bailey,

I am furry impressed! You are a very smart pup! Not mischievous at all! And your dad was very smart to understand what you wanted. What a tasty way to perk up our boring dog food. Now, how to get humans to put bunnies on our food…

Suka
    Suka recently posted..Happy May Day!My Profile

10. Way to work it to get extra flavor for your food Bailey! We don’t seem to have the same problem…teehee!

the brown dawgs
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..Monday Mischief–A Cold ShowerMy Profile

11. jet says:

Hey Bailey, Jet here.

I, Jet, one of Mom’s Kitchen K9s (she’s The Kitchen Counselor), do not think you were mischevious. I opine (vocabulary builder) that you simply needed some diversity in your caloric intake. Your dad gets lots of brownie points from Mom for creativity. You may want to share with your Dad that that particular soup has LOTS of that salty stuff, which may make you drink more, then potty more… low sodium broth in the box is good for us K9s too! :) Mom used broth on JJ’s food for the first 6 weeks she lived with us.
    jet recently posted..Mischief Monday – This Was Not Supposed To HappenMy Profile

• bailey says:

OOH! You’re right! Mommy went out and bought the low sodium kind, and made sure that not a lot was sprayed on our food. :)

Sounds like you have been reading what Kolchek has been eating and wanted an upgrade. Bailey and Katy are making more demands, too.
    Bailey recently posted..Whisker Walk is Sunday June 3, 2012My Profile

13. fern reed says:

I think that you are just a very smart dog Bailey!!!

14. Aw Baily, you are so beautiful! Your humans should just feed you what EVER you want, WHEN ever you want it!

My Mom just soaks my kibble in warm water for about a half-hour before she gives it to me and that makes it really good too! Plus, the dog-doctor told her that it’s better for us to eat it moistened than dry anyway. Amazing how our humans manage to get us to eat healthy, isn’t it? I think maybe THEY are the mischievous ones!

XOXO

HERO
    Nancy K. (and HERO) recently posted..The "Rest of the Story" about a Viral VideoMy Profile

Broth in a spray bottle sounds like a great idea!
    Jen recently posted..Monday Mischief: Doberman imposter?My Profile

Mischievous? No, we think you were very clever, Bailey.

17. Your daddy is so sweet and clever!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..MishMash Monday #10My Profile

I would have to say no, no I don’t think that is mischief. Just letting them know what you want in a non-mischief way.
    Goose recently posted..A Little Mischief and AleMy Profile

That sounds like a great idea!

I don’t think that is mischief at all! You are holding out for better quailty food!!

Higgins recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

That’a an awesome idea your Daddy had!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief……NotMy Profile

22. I don’t know about mischievous, smart for sure. BOL
    Mary, Roxy and Torrey recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

Hey Bailey!
    Wow, I think that’s just good training! Nothing wrong with teaching your peeps how to properly supply yummers. Obviously, you taught them well and I’ll have to try this with my Dad. BOL.

24. I think you were rather clever and not mischievous! *waggy tail*
    Alfie |Alfie’s Blog recently posted..Monday Mischief – Oh No, Its Bath Time!My Profile

25. Abby says:

Doesn’t seem like mischief to me, just communicating quite weel so that your wants are known.
    Abby recently posted..Monday Mischief With Abby Dabby DooMy Profile