Wordless Wednesday: Hair Tie

Happy Wordless Wednesday, friends!

Wordless Wednesday: Hair Tie
Bubba needs to find a hair tie his own size…

The floor man is here today to seal the grout. That means I won’t have much computer time today, ’cause I’ll be stuck in Taylor’s room and too distracted by the floor man.

We had some really bad storms yesterday that knocked out our power for a few hours. Me with no Internet is like Bubba on his wheel. Nala went bananas as usual. Mommy even tried the Thundershirt again, even though it never seemed to work. I tried to amuse her by throwing my toys up in the air and making them land on her. That didn’t work.

I have so much catching up to do — I miss all of you and hope to be by soon! <3

Dogs in Cars… Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

O hai! We can has rain tonite. It make very noise a lot. I no likes. Then, I took a nap. :)
    Keisha recently posted..O hai, Toesday things :)My Profile

Yum yum yum

Grout and bad weather . . . you are suffering! I hope the floor is done soon and the sun shines for you!

Your friend,

Murphy
    Murphy recently posted..A Day in the RosesMy Profile

I guess that Grout Guy has now been there often enough to be expected fur Thanksgiving Dinner.

So sorry that the Thundershirt doesn’t work fur Nala. Mine worked grrrrreat fur the Car Fear… butt I STILL don’t like THUNDER… at least now I just go to the Down Stairs bedroom and I don’t Shake and Cry any more.

Hope the tile job finishes soon. Love the picture. Somehow I don’t think he’d be interested in wearing hair ties.

We hate storms, too.
    Bailey recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Don’t Bother Me Hockey’s OnMy Profile

6. Oh my gosh, I’m sure you are sick and tired of that grout man by now! Hopefully you will never have to see him again! Have a great day!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Look Who’s 9 Years Old!My Profile

I’m sorry that the Thundershirt doesn’t work for Nala :( It’s sounded pretty magical for most people that I’ve heard.

Thankfully, Elka isn’t afraid of storms. She wants to go outside and watch them!
    Jen recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: May 9 2012My Profile

8. Cinnamon says:

Hope the storms stay away from your house, and that you don’t have to spend all day cooped up.
    Cinnamon recently posted..007 It Takes A TheifMy Profile

We keep getting the threat of storms, but then it kind of blows over…poor Nala, hopefully they will blow over for y’all as well!! I agree, I think the hair tie is just a little to big for Bubba!

Higgins recently posted..Few Words Wednesday-Race PhotoMy Profile

10. I hate getting behind too. Good luck with everything!!
    Mary, Roxy and Torrey recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Sounds busy! I can’t understand why your Momma didn’t like your little game :)
    Finn recently posted..Confusion. By Finn’s Peeps.My Profile

12. fern reed says:

Busy busy busy !!! We are waiting for you with bells on!!!!

Hopefully this is the last you have to see of grout man! I’m sorry Nala was so scared during the storms but at least you tried to help her, Bailey. That was nice!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday……..And Snap!My Profile

Just think the floor thing should be over soon….hopefully.
    Goose recently posted..ChoicesMy Profile

15. HoundDogMom says:

Good Luck with keeping Grout Man in check. We have been busy as well, hopefully things will slow down for us soon and we will be back to checking our blog friends. Sniffs, The HoundDogs
    HoundDogMom recently posted..Wordless "Almost" Wednesday – 5/9/2012My Profile

16. Hope the floor man does a good job and finishes his work soon so you and Nala do not have to stay in Taylor’s room for too long.

Eva never thunders and lightnings either. She goes crazy whenever they visit us.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #75My Profile

We had those horribel storms Sunday night, we even had to go to the basement for a while. HOpe the tile work will finally be done.

Woos- Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning