Bubba in Da House

Bubba’s in the house, literally!

Since Bailey is busy again today, I thought I’d take over today’s post and make it all about ME. ;)

Bubba in Da House
Who’s in da house? I am!

Bubba in Da House
This house seems just about the right size…
I wonder if the kitchen is stocked with goodies?

Bubba in Da House
Oh yeah, all of my favorites! I especially love corn!

Bubba in Da House
I could make myself at home here.
I wonder how long I can stay?

Bubba in Da House
The window’s just the right size. :)

I see you!

Bubba in Da House
Let’s check out the rest of the house…

Bubba in Da House
What a backyard! There’s plenty of room for company.

Bubba in Da House
I’m gonna check out the upstairs…
Hopefully the bed is big enough. ;)

Bubba in Da House
Nah, this house is no good — it has no fire escape!

Bubba in Da House
I think I’ll stick to my own house — I love sleeping on the top floor!

I had fun living in the house though, but it isn’t as comfy as my own house (and it’s not Bubba-proof). :)

Oh yeah… before I forget. Bailey told me to tell you that the floor man finished yesterday — mommy is so glad to have him finally finish everything. The grout is sealed, so even if Nala or me slobber on it, it will not stain it (or if tomato sauce or anything else drops on it, it won’t stain either). He did use a strong chemical to clean the excess grout off the face of the tiles, so mommy can’t let Bailey & Nala on the floor until later today, after she washes it down really well (you know Bailey and her bad licking habits). She really can’t wait to get back on her visiting schedule.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! <3

Dogs in Cars… Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

~Bubba (Nope! I ain't no girl!)

1. Roo says:

Bubba that must have been so much fun to explore that two story house! Sure was fun watching you :)

Waggin at ya,
    Roo

The house was really nice but sometimes there is no place like home!!

Higgins recently posted..Handsomely MantasticMy Profile

There is no place like home, Bubba! Please tell Bailey and Nala that we are glad the floor adventures are over and that we cannot wait to see them back with run of THEIR house. But remind them, no licking for a while!

what a cutie, love your pink house

Bubba Buddy.. I think that house might be fun to just VISIT now and then, not to really Live in or stuffs.

Boy Howdy am I ever glad that Grout Guy finished up.

That is a very cute house, Bubba. It looks like you also have a very good cleaning person – very neat in there.

7. Brian says:

You is da house Bubba fur sure!
    Brian recently posted..Thankful Thursday: No Kill Is a Good DealMy Profile

Hey Bubba!
    Wow, I’m so glad to meet you! Now, normally, I like to bash small critters like you, but I couldn’t even consider that since you are so cute and have such a fabulous home. Bailey is a good furiend, so no bashing for you. BOL. Very nice pix of you and your territory and I hope you post more often. I bet you have fun adventures!

9. Brandi says:

A fancy house like that and no fire escape?? Pfft! I wouldn’t live there either ;) hehe. So glad to hear the floor is done, I bet your mommy is awfully glad and relieved!

Brandi
    Brandi recently posted..J&D Beauty "Wet Brush" ReviewMy Profile

So glad the tile is done. Good thing there isn’t tile in Bubba’s house!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy recently posted..Our Doodle ClubhouseMy Profile

11. Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more adorable post! Bubba, you are so darn cute. I love that you got a chance to check out the house. Whoever took your pictures did a most fabulous job.
    Good to hear about the floor problem finally be solved. Let’s hope for mom’s sake that this is the end of it. Bubba, have a great day!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Mother’s Day TablescapeMy Profile

12. fern reed says:

HI Bubba,
    What actually are you Bubba?? I am kinda new around here.

Maybe the other house could be your vacation house when you need to get away.
    Goose recently posted..ChoicesMy Profile

14. Ha, too funny. What a cutie too in the little pink house.
    Mary, Roxy and Torrey recently posted..Kurgo dog seat cover giveawayMy Profile

Peek a boo! I like they way you’re hiding in that house! And tell your Momma I am glad that the floors are finished!
    Finn recently posted..True Color Thursday, Bear StyleMy Profile

Other houses are nice to try out, but they’re not like home are they Bubba! Your Momma must be so relieved that the floor is done….again….for good!! Yay!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..GloriaMy Profile

17. Oh Bubba, you have the most beautiful house in the whole wide world.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Last Summer Holiday …My Profile

18. What a cute house for you to explore Bubba. Glad the tile is finished. Mommy wound up helping with the grout in the kids bathroom and she said it is NO FUN!
    Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla recently posted..Thursday in the Garden With ArtyMouse & SocksMy Profile