Monday Mischief: What Goes Up, Must Come Down

At least it was fun while it lasted…

Remember the tent that Taylor made specially for me last month?

Monday Mischief: What Goes Up, Must Come Down
Like they say… all good things must come to an end.

Monday Mischief: What Goes Up, Must Come Down
And so it did. The other day, mommy had lifted up part of
the sheet so she could open the window, and the sheet fell down
on one side. So a few days later when I went inside, I got
caught up in the sheet. My tent was falling down!

Monday Mischief: What Goes Up, Must Come Down
All I know is… I didn’t do it!

Dogs in Cars… #9 to post 6-5-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up, and time is running out! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

1. Sasha says:

That tent was pretty cool, I hope somebody builds you another one. Did you save the blue prints?

Loveys Sasha
    Sasha recently posted..Sashy has nicknamesMy Profile

2. Yes, these things happen Bailey. Sad but true. I bet if you get a pouty look on your face, you just might get someone to make it again for you. Have a great day Bailey!
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Some Things That Make My Heart SmileMy Profile

3. Oh Bailey,

Poor you – I hope you get another super tent soon buddy!! :)

Have fun,

snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..I’m a Bodyguard!!My Profile

Awwwwe! Sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in a tent. Maybe Taylor can make you another one!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..The Nickname GameMy Profile

5. Brandi says:

haha, well you had a good run with the tent while it lasted ;) Time to make a new one!!

Brandi
    Brandi recently posted..Bling Time Accessories ReviewMy Profile

6. Roo says:

Well shucks Bailey. I bet your Mom will fix it for ya :)

Waggin at ya,
    Roo

7. We don’t know about you but we would beg mama to fix it. That’s cool. Maybe we should start making some tents around here. Hey maaaaaaa…… Thanks for the idea.
    ~Weinerful Gang~
    Weinerful Life recently posted..Mischief Monday – Spring TrainingMy Profile

You tent looks like a great place to nap, or have some privacy, or keep special treasures. Hopefully you can talk Taylor into making another one for you!
    siku marie recently posted..November 14, 2012My Profile

9. Colby says:

Hi Bailey!

I like your tent. I bet mom could fix that right up. I think Stetson, Linus, and Apache would have some fun in a tent like that!

Take care,
    Colby
    Colby recently posted..Monday Mischief – Linus And Yuki’s Dog BedMy Profile

O hai, I sorry ur tent didn’t worked. :)
    Keisha recently posted..Mondae is here :) Hee heeMy Profile

11. Oh Bailey! Good thing you didn’t get hurt! :P Mommy will definitely build another for you! ;)
    fluffypopcorn recently posted..✖ The Disappearing ActMy Profile

We bet you could get Taylor to make that tent for you again. It sure looks like a fun place.

No, your tent! You’ll have to rebuild it.
    Jen recently posted..Monday Mischief May 14 2012: a HaikuMy Profile

Get some duct tape that fixes everything.
    Goose recently posted..Lets Go For a DriveMy Profile

15. fern reed says:

Bailey we know you didn’t do anything bad!!! Your so sweet!!!

How sad! I guess its true then, all good things must come to an end. Maybe she will build you another one!

Higgins recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

17. Of course you didn’t do it, you’re too innocent for that.
    Mary, Roxy and Torrey recently posted..Sun hat reviewMy Profile

Ha-ha! You look so cute wrapped up in that sheet Bailey!
    Jen recently posted..3 Dogs On The Wrong Side of the FenceMy Profile

19. I bet she didn’t get a building inspection after she put it up, else she would have known that it would fall down. Next time, remind her of that :D

Humans! Seriously, they’d never be able to exist without us around!

Milo and Dixie

Hey Bailey!
    Wow, I think your tent would be a lot of fun to play hidey in! Maybe you can beg a peep to rebuild it for you.
    BTW: I have some dog-in-truck pix to send to you!

21. Jet says:

Hey Bailey, Jet here.

Tangles happen, Bailey… I bet Mommy will reconstruct another tent for you very soon… then you can camp indoors again… Happy Monday!
    Jet recently posted..Mischief Monday – Mom Got Punk’d!My Profile