1. Mama is sharpie obsessed. She loves those things. She has like a bajillion. Yesterdaty she bought a whole set of 80′s theme coloured sharpies. YAY!
    Kolchak & Jodi recently posted..Treat of the Week Giveaway: Jumpin’ for JerkyMy Profile

2. Wow, again I’m so impressed with your mom’s talent. The dream catcher is so very beautiful.

3. Wow! Your mom and Taylor are so talented! I love Taylor’s Zentangle, it’s so beautiful.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #76My Profile

4. two French Bulldogs says:

very cool!! But Sharpie? Doesn’t that mean almost permenant, BOL
    Snorts

5. Winston says:

OMD, your Mom is so talented the “tattoo” is just amazing!
    Winston recently posted..Thursday’s TailsMy Profile

6. Brandi says:

What an artistic family!! Those Sharpies look so fun to create with :)
    Brandi recently posted..WEXY Snack Bags ReviewMy Profile

Wow, you’ve got some talented humans, Bailey! I love Sharpies too, but I’m not nearly as talented with them.
    Marquie recently posted..Review: Rejuv-A-WafersMy Profile

Your mommy is so talented. I like the tattoo on the arm. MOM has a real one around her ankle. If she wver gets another (of me I hope) maybe we should hire your mommy to draw it up for the tattoo guy to use.
    Goose recently posted..The SurpriseMy Profile

Wow those are cool tatoos.
    Bailey recently posted..Some Times You Just Need to Squeek a ToyMy Profile

10. Sam says:

Very pretty! We will need to try that ourselves – maybe Mom can re-ink Dad’s tattoos for him?

Sam
    Sam recently posted..Did Monty get a crown?My Profile

Your mom has more talent in her little finger than my mom does in her entire body!! BOL!!
    Higgins recently posted..NicknamesMy Profile

Your Momma’s talent never ceases to amaze me! Obviously Taylor follows in her Momma’s footsteps! What a great Zentangle! We have one on our blog today, too!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Our Zentangle!My Profile

13. Jodi says:

Does Mommy use special sharpies designed just for writing on bodies or are they ‘regular’ sharpies?
    Jodi recently posted..W.T.F./W.T.F Hoo WednesdayMy Profile

• bailey says:

Nope, they’re regular Sharpies! She uses a finishing powder so they’ll last a couple of days before wearing off. :)