Monday Mischief: Can’t See Me

Rightttt..?

Taylor update…

It’s been a really stressful weekend for everyone. Taylor had what we think was another fibromyalgia attack. Mommy says she’s going to try and get her in with a doctor today. Mommy is so stressed. Taylor did not want to go to the ER, so she used some heating pads, took a pill that the ER doctor had given her, and eventually went to sleep.

Now for Monday Mischief…

Monday Mischief: Can't See Me
This is my new stake-out spot.

Monday Mischief: Can't See Me
I can see what everyone’s doing from here.

Monday Mischief: Can't See Me
They’re talking about me again…

Monday Mischief: Can't See Me
It’s a good thing they can’t see me. ;)

Go make some mischief, friends! <3

Dogs in Cars… #9 to post 6-5-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up, and time is running out! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

Hehehe! You do a pretty good job hiding there Bailey! LOL!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – Freddie Spaghetti’s AddictionMy Profile

2. So sorry to hear that Taylor has been feeling so poorly. I was diagnosed with fibro in 1996. I actually had to quit working. There is so much to learn about it, but I must say, I’m doing so much better the more I learn about myself and what I can and cannot do. I’ve taken every medication they have but now I don’t take anything, I just take good care of myself and I feel better than ever.
    I love that Bailey thinks she can’t be seen. Sugar is like that too. She puts her head under the bed with the majority of her body hanging out. She thinks she is hidden! Silly little girls.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..A Little Off KilterMy Profile

Chloe and LadyBug’s mama here…if I can help with any fibromyalgia questions…let me know…I was diagnosed about fourteen years ago…and it has been a struggle. Sure do hope Taylor is feeling better.

Bailey … you are adorable!
    xoxo
    bichonpawz recently posted..Tasty Tuesday: Summer Frozen Delights!!My Profile

4. Suka says:

hey Bailey,

BOL! What a pawsome stake-out spot! I bet you are getting the goods on everyone! Now, use those goods to blackmail them for treats! :->

My human and I are both very sorry to hear about Taylor. Paws and fingers crossed she is O.K. and gets 100% better. Sending her lots of positive healing thoughts!

Suka (and K)
    Suka recently posted..Suka Sneaking SnacksMy Profile

5. Winston says:

Peek-a-Boo!!!!!!

Hope your Taylor is feeling better!

Your furiend,
    Handsome
    Winston recently posted..Monday Madness!My Profile

Oh Poor Taylor. I will see to it that we have our paws crossed fur her.

THAT is a super hidey hole you have there.

I send extra hugs!!! (((luv)))
    Keisha recently posted..New capooter on the way. :) My Profile

Great hiding spot. Hope Taylor feels better soon.
    Bailey recently posted..Shelties in the IrisesMy Profile

Yup, I don’t see any dog in those pictures. Good hiding place!
    Jen recently posted..Gummy Bear!My Profile

We hope Taylor is better today! Take care!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy recently posted..Running PeepsMy Profile

11. Jodi says:

Sending positive thoughts Taylor’s way!! Stay hidden Bailey, that way you get all the juicy stuff. :-)

• bailey says:

Oopsie, so sorry I removed comment luv by mistake. My computer stopped working and thought it would be fun to use my Mommy’s iPhone. NOT! Do you KNOW how tiny those buttons are?!? BOL

12. TeeHee, that’s a great spot.
    Mary, Roxy and Torrey recently posted..Monday Mischief, art show styleMy Profile

Hope your Taylor is feeling better. How come you just showed pictures of the blinds in your house. I like pictures of you better.
    Gooseberry
    Goose recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

We hope Taylor is doing better today. Please give her a gentle snooter smoochie from us.

Great hiding spot, Bailey,no one will see you there:)

15. fern reed says:

Poor poor Taylor……. WE are feeling very sorry for Taylor!!!