Wordless Wednesday: My Taylor

Happy Wordless Wednesday, friends! :)

More Sharpie Art from mommy

Wordless Wednesday: My Taylor
This time it’s WALL-E, on Taylor’s best friend’s arm.

Wordless Wednesday: My Taylor
When her arm moves, WALL-E looks like he’s moving. Teehee!

Now for my Taylor…

My hu-sister, Taylor, hasn’t been feeling well recently, but she’s much better. I don’t like when she’s not well, ’cause I don’t get to jump on her and play with her as much. But she’s still mine. :)

Wordless Wednesday: My Taylor
<3 My Taylor. <3

Dogs in Cars… #9 to post 6-5-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View samples & pricing information here!

1. Oh Bailey, I love that you love your sweet sister so very much. Glad she is feeling better. I’m sure you cheer her up whenever you are around her.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Memorial Day TablescapeMy Profile

2. Sasha says:

I hope Taylor feels better soon, I am crossing paws and hoping my biggest hope for her. I don’t like when my Sister is sick either, it makes me sad.

Loveys Sasha
    Sasha recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Sure hope that Taylor is feeling better very soon!! Your mom’s art is awesome!!!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: The Chloe EditionMy Profile

4. Suka says:

hey Bailey,

Very sweet photo of you and your Taylor. It is so adorable how much you love her. So furry happy to hear that she is already on the road to healing and my paws are crossed that she heals 100% soon.

Your mom’s Sharpie art is fun! When is she going to draw on your let?

Suka
    Suka recently posted..Suka Sneaking SnacksMy Profile

We hope Taylor feels more like playing very soon. Sending White Dog healing energy for her to get well.
    siku marie recently posted..May 23, 2012My Profile

6. Jodi says:

Your mom is quite an artist! I hope Taylor feels better soon.

Your mom’s art is SHARP!

Iz hopes ur friend feels better. :)
    Keisha recently posted..New capooter is ready!! :) YayMy Profile

That Sharpie art is so cool!

You’re so sweet, Bailey. It looks like you took great care of Taylor!
    Marquie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Petal and mountainsMy Profile

Poor Taylor! I hope she gets better soon!

Higgins recently posted..Wordless Wednesday-MaggieMy Profile

I am sure you make Taylor feel much better. I’d hate to think what she would feel like if you were not there.
    Goose recently posted..Belle and Other Wild ThingsMy Profile

Awwwe! I’m sure Taylor will be back to her old self soon. Then you can jump on her again! :)
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A Mother’s Day Gift From My DaughterMy Profile

Wall-e is cute. Glad to hear Taylor is doing better.
    Bailey recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: A Morning HugMy Profile

Aw, hope Taylor is feeling better! Great ink art!
    Finn recently posted..PeeMailMy Profile