Monday Mischief: Under There

I never used to lose stuff under the couch. But ever since the Couch Invader came to live at our house, stuff is being sucked up quicker than I could catch the cat next door.

Not sure why stuff keeps ending up under there — it could be because this couch is a little higher than our other one, or possibly ’cause we don’t have carpet in the living room anymore. *TIP* Carpet is a great for stopping stuff from rolling under couches.

Monday Mischief:
I swear I don’t know how THAT got under there!

Go make some mischief, friends! <3

Dogs in Cars… #9 to post 6-5-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Mother’s Day is coming up, and time is running out! Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for your mommy? View samples & pricing information here!

There is ton’s of stuff under our couch! It’s like a goldmine!
    Jen recently posted..Sherman’s Protecting and Leroy’s Still Broken.My Profile

2. Scrappy says:

Here’s the trick I use….bark incessantly until SOMEONE gets out whatever it is that is under the couch….works every time….just keep barking and drive them crazy.
    Scrappy recently posted..Recovering From Surgery YOUCH!My Profile

3. You remind me of Sugar, when she sees something under the couch, she is relentless, she lies down, stares and whines and whines and whines until we get it for her.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Memorial Day TablescapeMy Profile

4. Jodi says:

I’m sure I got stuff under the couch but I can’t see it because of the rug. :-)
    Jodi recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

5. Well, you know what they say: “Hind” sight is 20/20! I guess you just need to get some bigger toys so they don’t roll under the Couch invader!

Doggy Kisses,
    Tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..Baker’s AssistantMy Profile

This weekend, I moved the couches to sweep underneath them. I don’t know how some of Elka’s toys even FIT under there!
    Jen recently posted..Canine Members of the Armed Forces ActMy Profile

7. Our stuff ends up under our couch all of the time. What is that our human is saying? She is saying that we put it there!

the brown dawgs
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..Monday Mischief–She’s BackMy Profile

Darn those slippery tile floors! LOL!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – Dirty LaundryMy Profile

We hope you can keep track of your stuff with a couch invader in the house!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy recently posted..First GroomingMy Profile

That’s one of the things moms are for, getting stuff from under the couch.
    Goose recently posted..Rainy DayMy Profile

Hope you find something really good under there. Dakota used to intentionally put her balls under there just so she could make Mom get up to get them out:)