I’m Sorry Friends…

I had a different post scheduled for today, but I’m gonna have to postpone that one for a bit… ’cause I need to take a short bloggie break.

I can’t believe I’ve been posting every single day since I started my bloggie in December, 2010 (that’s 17 months!). I never dreamed that I would take a break!

But… it’s come to the point where I must. My computer got a nasty virus, and certain health issues with my hu-family are making it hard for a doggie to concentrate. I need to be there for my family — they are most important. :)

My mommy is still drawing when she can, and I may post some of those drawings when I return. If I can post a short note here and there, I will.

I will still be posting the next Dogs in Cars on 6-5-12, so please stay tuned for that.

I really don’t know how long I will be away… I hope not more than a week or so. I have not visited your bloggies for at least a couple of weeks already, and I feel so guilty for that. If you can no longer find time to visit me, it’s OK. I understand. I will still visit you when I return. I’m planning on it. ;)

Lots of love from Nala and me. Please don’t forget us in our absence!

~Bailey, Nala & Bubba <3

I'm Sorry Friends...
I hope to be back very soon. Please don’t forget us!

Dogs in Cars… #9 to post 6-5-12! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Thinking of memorializing your doggie, kitty, birdie, small critter, etc.? Why not have my mommy create a color drawing for you? View samples & pricing information here!

1. Sam says:

Keeping paws crossed and sending hugs and prayers!

Sam
    Sam recently posted..What is Sam doing?My Profile

2. Oh Bailey, we won’t forget you. You are such a faithful blogger. An inspiration really. Take time to be with your family and help them out. We all will understand.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie
    Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie recently posted..Warning! Graphic Pictures of Baby’s Surgery…My Profile

Take all the time you need!! We will continue to think of you often!! Hope all goes well with the family! We will all be here when you come back! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Chloe is on Yard Patrol!!My Profile

4. Hi Bailey,

Sorry to hear things are tough right now – but we completely understand you won’t be around as much and you need to take care of your family :)

We’re still thinking of you,

Big wags,

snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Does Your Dog Pull? Great Giveaway – Easy Walk Dog HarnessMy Profile

5. Everyone needs a break now and then. Try to enjoy yours. In the meantime, I will miss you so very much. I’ll be here when you get back. Blessings.
    Sugar and Meeka’s Mom recently posted..Memorial Day TablescapeMy Profile

6. Sophie says:

Sorry to hear you’r egoing on a break–just as we got back!

Sending positive thoughts to y’all though.
    Sophie recently posted..Hello!My Profile

7. Pup Fan says:

Wow… every day is so impressive! I think you’ve more than earned a break.

I hope that everything is okay with the hu-family!
    Pup Fan recently posted..#K9Kamp: Having a ball… with ropeMy Profile

8. Enjoy your break! Everyone needs it and you deserve a good one, Bailey!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #78My Profile

9. Thallia says:

Well I hope you have a good break.. We will wait for you and for your next post for us.. Good luck and bless you!

I kiss to u!! xoxoxoxoxo. :)
    Keisha recently posted..Happy Birthday to Me! I am 15! :) My Profile

Awwwe Bailey! We could never forget you guys! Everybody needs a break now and then. We’ll be here!
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – King of the CrescentMy Profile

Dear sweet friends, of course you must focus on your family…they need you and we understand. No worries that you will be forgotten or that we will stop visiting…you and Nala are worth waiting for to return. We send White Dog healing energies and positive thoughts that all will quickly be well and that you will return soon.
    siku marie recently posted..May 30, 2012My Profile

We won’t forget you, Bailey! But we will miss you! Enjoy your break and come back soon. :)
    Marquie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: I smell something…My Profile

I PAWMISE not to furget you!! I just want you to help your peeps with their issues and make them feel better and well and stuffs. You are SOOOOO right.. Peeps and their needs come FURST.

Please tell them that Ernie and I are thinking of them and wishing them well.

Come back as soon as PAWsible. OK?

15. Brian says:

I hope all is okay with the family and we will all be here waiting for you!
    Brian recently posted..Thankful Thursday: Sharing and CaringMy Profile

16. HoundDogMom says:

We won’t forget about you. Take care of the family. Sniffs, The HoundDogs
    HoundDogMom recently posted..Frankie FridayMy Profile

I won’t forget you, no way. Hope your family gets all better. Take the time you need.
    Goose recently posted..Mountain Paradise with FriendsMy Profile

18. FiveSibesMom says:

Oh, we could never forget you and Nala and your very talented mom! Please take care we hope everyone’s health issues will be OK. Sending you our thoughts and prayers and will look forward when you are back! Be well and we will be thinking of you all! Sending Husky (and hu-mom) hugs!
    FiveSibesMom recently posted..Happy Birthday Hu-Dad!My Profile

19. Cinnamon says:

Bailey,

We will be thinking of you and your human family, sending our prayers for a speedy recovery.
    ♥ Cinnamon and Linda
    Cinnamon recently posted..Memorial Day.My Profile

20. Jodi says:

Sending good thoughts your way Bailey for a speedy recovery and a swift return. The great thing about Blogville is we will all still be here when you get back. :-)
    Jodi recently posted..W.T.F./Whoo Hoo WednesdayMy Profile

21. Well be thinking of you. Hope things get better soon. We love n miss you!

Doggy kisses
    tanner
    Tanner and Beth recently posted..Guard DogMy Profile

Hey Bailey!
    Wow, I will miss you something fierce, but I understand that your pack definitely comes first. Lots of healing vibes to your Mom and also to your puter! I hope they both get well soon and you return to us fast. I will not forget you and I’ll see you then.

We will be thinking of you snd your family and hoping things improve. We will miss you.

We won’t forget about you! Hope everyone is feeling better real soon!
    Finn recently posted..My New Friend…And We Wanna Tell You About a Challenge!My Profile

25. Many prayers and positive thoughts for your hu-family and your momma as she helps them. And for you as well.. as you are there helping your mom out!

We will be thinking of you (and hurry back!!)
    Shelle, Milo and Dixie