Monday Mischief: In My Dreams

I’m definitely gonna cause some mischief today… in my dreams. <3

Monday Mischief: In My Dreams

Dogs in Cars…#10 TBA. Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Have you ever thought of getting a portrait done of your treasured furry & feathered babies? Why not have my mommy create one for you! You can see drawings, pricing, and other information on this page. :)

Have a screamingly wild adventure filled with mighty mischief and when you wake up go sit in front of mommy with your “I am a VERY good girl” smile and ask for a treat. The best of BOTH worlds!
    siku marie recently posted..July 10, 2012My Profile

2. Sasha says:

Thats the best place to cause mischief cause you can’t get in trouble for it.

Loveys Sasha
    Sasha recently posted..Olympic UpdateMy Profile

3. Dogs N Pawz says:

Awwwe…you look so peaceful Bailey! Sweet Dreams!
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted..Tim Lincecum Helps Senior DogsMy Profile

4. Casper Bear says:

Have fun causing some mischief in your dreams Bailey!
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear
    Casper Bear recently posted..Pastel Pet Portrait Blog Give-A-WayMy Profile

5. So many of the Mischief doggies were napping this week…lol.
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..The Story Of Daisy, Or Why Micro-chipping Is ImportantMy Profile

6. Colby says:

I like it when my pups cause mischief in their dreams, but sometimes it translates to real life. For instance, Stetson has a mischievous dream then kicks me in the gut with his hind leg (sometimes the kick is a little lower).

Happy Monday!
    Colby
    Colby recently posted..The Benefits Of Owning A Pet…My Life As A Pet ParentMy Profile

It is WAY too hot to do anything!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Tasty Tuesday: Delicious Ice Cubes!!My Profile

8. But Bailey,

Dreams really do come true buddy :)

Have fun,

snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Monday Mischief – Learn To Count – I’m Serious! :)My Profile

9. Sage says:

That’s the best way to ‘dream up’ some mischief, Bailey!
    Sage recently posted..Monday Mischief: Should I Shake?My Profile

Aww, you’re so cute Bailey! Sleep tight! Chase lots of critters in Dream Land. ;)
    Marquie recently posted..What’s the opposite of Monday Mischief?My Profile

Hey Bailey!
    Wow, that’s the safest way to do our mischief! Enjoy your nap, my furiend!

12. Lily Belle says:

I bet you’re dreaming of bones and running in an open field. You sure do look comfy!

Hugs,
    Lily Belle

13. Rooo a good dog can sleep anywhere and that loks like a good spot buddy! *waggy tail*

Dreamland has some of the BESTEST mischief, don’t you think?

Have fun in your dreams, Bailey.

16. Awwww, sweet and mischief filled dreams.
    Roxy the traveling dog recently posted..Monday Mischief, more prevention and a giveawayMy Profile

I’m sure you’ll be dreaming up some great mischief! :)
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – Too Up Close and PersonalMy Profile

18. We will be right there with you. It’s all cloudy and grey today so we are going to work on our Olympic napping training, and dream of some mischief, too!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,

19. Oh snuggle tight Bailey! Wishing you sweet dooreams and a wild adventure! :D Happy Monday!
    fluffypopcorn recently posted..☁ Twitter! @FluffyP0PC0RNMy Profile