Monday Mischief: Chew Toy?

It’s Monday! I didn’t think I’d be into any mischief… since I’m such a good doggie. But um… then we received a couple of really cool Kong toys in the mail…

So I’ve really been enjoying these new Kong toys, so nicely sent by the Kong company (look for an upcoming review). :)

Monday Mischief: Chew Toy?
There I was, sitting on Taylor’s bed… chewing on
the rope of one of my new Kong rope toys.

Monday Mischief: Chew Toy?
Oh? I’m not supposed to chew the rope apart?
*Heh*

<3 Happy Monday Mischief, friends! <3

By the way… my mommy changed the way she displays her drawings on her page. She’d love to hear what you think! :)

Dogs in Cars! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Have you ever thought of getting a portrait done of your treasured furry & feathered babies? Why not have my mommy create one for you! You can see drawings, pricing, and other information on this page. :)

1. I like chewing toy too Bailey…….

2. That looks like a real pawsome toy! And who would have guessed you’re not allowed to chew the rope *waggy tail*

I love Kong toys! They are fun.

4. Tee Hee Bailey,

Did they forget to tell you the rules of chewing before giving you your new toy? :)

Have fun,

snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Monday Mischief – Wiggle that ButtMy Profile

5. Brian says:

Nice to see you Bailey! You sure did a good job on that rope!
    Brian recently posted..Mancat Monday: Window to the WorldMy Profile

6. PennyPup says:

New toys rock! Happy Monday Mischief!
    PennyPup recently posted..Monday Mischief – Toad Stompin’My Profile

LOL! That’s for tugging, Bailey! But don’t worry, Petal loves to try and chew the rope toys in half too. ;)
    We’re really looking forward to your review! We LOVE Kong toys!
    Marquie recently posted..Monday Mischief: Mud, mud, mudMy Profile

8. Torrey has that same issue, I think they are meant to be left in one piece. BOL
    Roxy the traveling dog recently posted..Monday Mischief-At the dog parkMy Profile

9. Mason says:

Woof! Bailey you are so pretty <3 My mommy says I have that same hip probs you do. Just stay active, eat lots of those extra nommies that are supposed to be "good" for you, and don't gain weight!

~Stinky Kisses, Mason
    Mason recently posted..~Contest Alert~My Profile

10. jet says:

Hey Bailey, Jet here.

You approach chewies like my K9 golden sister, JJ! She does the same thing! :)
    jet recently posted..Mischief Monday: You Can’t Tell Me Where to Go!My Profile

11. I like to chew the rope too … it feels nice on my puppy teeth, and I’ve nearly broken it :-D Happy MONDAY!

Yay, you got Kong toys too? Elka really likes hers!

13. I thought that was the WHOLE POINT of chewing… to chew.it.apart!!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    Michelle Pennington (@ShellePenn on Twitter) recently posted..Weekend in ReviewMy Profile

What do you mean you are not suppose to chew the rope part? Really? I must look into this.
    Goose recently posted..Monday MischiefMy Profile

15. Lily Belle says:

We love Kong products too Bailey! You’re so lucky to be able to review them.

Tell Mama, we really like the way she did the pictures on her page. Especially bcuz Muffin and I are still on there :)

Hope you’re enjoying the Blogville Olympics. Tomorrow is our Couch Potato Peeling Event, so we’ll see you there!

Hugs,
    Lily Belle

Kong Toys… ROCK.

Ha-ha! Silly Bailey! The rope is for tugging!
    Jen recently posted..Sleeping With the EnemyMy Profile