Monday Mischief: Take the Ice Cream & RUN

Happy Monday Mischief, friends! :)

First…

If you’re not familiar with the book, “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,” it’s a story that is narrated by a teenager named “Charlie,” who describes his every day life in a series of letters, written to no one in particular. The reader gets to experience Charlie’s life — the highs and the lows, and makes the reader think through realizations and provides hope in many ways.

The reason I like this book, is because it’s an important novel for many teenagers. And my hu-sister is a teenager. :) They’ve finally made this popular book into a movie, but for some reason, it’s a limited release and not available in Florida. If you have a moment, please visit the following petition site and help show your support in bringing the movie to Florida. There are so many teenagers whose lives have been affected by this book in a positive way… they should have the opportunity to see this story come to life on the big screen. Please click here. Thank you, friends. <3

Now for, Take the Ice Cream and RUN, & a Taylor Update…

Monday Mischief: Take the Ice Cream & RUN
Yeah… we had some ice cream, and it was deliciousss!

Monday Mischief: Take the Ice Cream & RUN
Truthfully, I like any food that’s cold. But Blue Bell
ice cream, the vanilla flavor… is really, really good. :)

So yah… this past weekend was my hu-sister’s birthday! She’s 17! In doggie years, she would be over 100 years old! What made this a really good birthday, was that Taylor is starting to feel MUCH better!! It’s so wonderful to have her be able to play with Nala and me again, and for her to start LIVING again! It was really hard watching her be in pain and not be able to do ANYTHING because of constantly not feeling well. After 3 long weeks, she’s finally feeling better. We cannot be happier. <3

Taylor had A LOT of cake this past weekend -- she celebrated EVERY SINGLE DAY! Besides the ice cream, Nala and I got to have some vanilla cake... so we were pretty happy about that. :)

Monday Mischief: Take the Ice Cream & RUN
Even Bubba was happy!! Since this was his first time
celebrating Taylor’s birthday, he put on a birthday hat &
even sang her a birthday tune. OK, maybe he didn’t SING,
but he sure did look really cute in that hat. ;)

<3 <3 HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, TAYLOR!!! <3 <3

Dogs in Cars! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Have you ever thought of getting a portrait done of your treasured furry & feathered babies? Why not have my mommy create one for you! You can see drawings, pricing, and other information on this page. :)

Sure glad that Taylor is feeling much better!! Happy Birthday Taylor!! That Bubba is a character!! Glad you got to have some ice cream…we just LOVE it!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Black and White SundayMy Profile

2. Brian says:

Drat, I missed Taylors Birthday…Happy Birthday Taylor. Double Drat, I missed the ice cream!
    Brian recently posted..Sister Saturday with PreciousMy Profile

Thanks everyone, for Taylor’s birthday wishes!! She is feeling much better these days!! <3

4. Dogs N Pawz says:

Yum, Yum…that ice cream looks really good! You are so lucky:) Our humans won’t let us have ice cream. We are sooooo jealous!

Our mom wants to know how you got such a good picture of Bubba? Our Elly won’t stay long enough for mom to get a picture. They are always blurry. We think she is scared us dogs will get her so she never stays still! Tee Hee!
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted..Why Do Dogs Leave Earth First?My Profile

• Bailey says:

Mommy says that getting photos of Bubba is NOT easy! You have to always be prepared and have the camera ready! Did I tell you that her camera is attached to her arm? Teehee!

O hai! Yay for ice kreem and birfdee! :) Happy birfdee Taylor.
    Keisha recently posted..O hai, Fursday :)My Profile

6. RAHUSKY says:

Nom Nom Nom icecream!!! Happy birthday Taylor!!

RA, Isis & Nanük
    RAHUSKY recently posted..Wooooless WednesdayMy Profile

7. sikumarie says:

We love parties! And ice cream! And that your sister is FINALLY getting better and could enjoy the special weekend! You all had LOTS of reasons to celebrate.

8. That looks like a great way to eat ice-cream. I think I’ll try your way in future :)
    Long Life Cats and Dogs recently posted..Always Late but worth the Wait!My Profile

9. Yay for Taylor!! Glad she had a lovely birthday and especially glad she’s feeling well :)

Great that she left a little ice cream for you and Nala :)

Wags to all,

snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted..Monday Mischief – Gollie Miss MollieMy Profile

10. Carol says:

Happy Birthday Taylor, We are so happy your feeling better, we pray you continue to get better every day
    Ice cream and cake oh yum yum

The silvers and more

Glad Taylor is feeling better. Ice cream is a great way to celebrate EVERYTHING!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy recently posted..Where’s Murphy & Stanley?My Profile

Save us I scream. Oh Bubba bet you made Taylor’s birthday happy
    Benny & Lily recently posted..HOT WeatherMy Profile

We went over and signed! And now I have to go and research this book, sounds like a good one for teens!
    Finn recently posted..An OuchieMy Profile

14. Sam says:

He looked adorable in that hat! Happy Birthday, Taylor! We are so glad you are feeling better.

Sam
    Sam recently posted..Monty the Sun Worshipper…My Profile

15. A great big WOOFIN HAP-PEE BIRTHDAY to Taylor! Glad she’s feelin better!
    Amber DaWeenie recently posted..Black and White Sunday…Still Here!My Profile

16. Lily Belle says:

Happy Birthday to Miss Taylor! We are so happy to hear that you are feeling so much better and that you could celebrate your birthday in style with Bailey, Nala and Bubba too. We think it’s fantastic that Bubba went all out and got duded up for your special day! We hope the year ahead brings you good health and happinness.

Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

Very happy to hear Taylor is doing better. And that Bubba sure is a party animal.
    Goose recently posted..A Little MischiefMy Profile

18. I LOVE Ice cream and cake too!!! Whenever Mommy opens the freezer or turns off the mixer in the kitchen, I know something yummy is coming. I am always nearby incase Mommy needs a taste tester.

So Glad Taylor is feeling better. Give her a birthday Doggy Kiss from me.

Doggy Kisses,