Monday Mischief: Dr Visit

A visit to the doctor is not what I call fun! The other day, mommy got my seat belt, and out toward the car we went.

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
I knew something was up when we got into the car.
It was just mommy and me.

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
We arrived at the doctor’s office, but I wasn’t too
excited to be there. I knew my mommy was up to some mischief.

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
I sat on the scale to see how much weight I’ve lost
since my last weigh-in on June 29.

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
Yay! I lost 5.8 lbs!

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
Then I had to wait inside the room.

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
It was time for me to get my 3-year rabies vaccine.

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
I prayed for the doctor to lose his way, but she
didn’t. I got my shot, and we were soon on our way.

Monday Mischief: Dr Visit
I don’t know about you, but I need to be more
on the lookout for traveling mischief. At least that’s
ONE shot I don’t have to get for another 3 years.

Dogs in Cars! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

Pet Portraits… Have you ever thought of getting a portrait done of your treasured furry & feathered babies? Why not have my mommy create one for you! You can see drawings, pricing, and other information on this page. :)

1. Howdy Bailey, hope you got some treats after the sneaky Vet trip. We’re lucky here we don’t have to get rabies shots. You look like you enjoyed your car ride. See ya sweetie. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
    Stella and Rory from Down Under recently posted..Stay Safe MatesMy Profile

2. Dogs N Pawz says:

Awesome job on the weight loss Bailey! Mom has Ash on a diet but it doesn’t seem to be working:( Maybe you can give mom a few hints! Tee Hee!
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted..DIY Halloween Costumes for Your DogMy Profile

Awesome job trimming up, Bailey! Did the Dr. tell you what a great job you had done? Did you get a treat? glad the getting stuck part was fast and painless.
    siku marie recently posted..October 29, 2012My Profile

Yay for u! U is brave. :)
    Keisha recently posted..Mom-and-Dad day :)My Profile

Congrats on the weight loss – TD says he doesn’t know how you do it – he has been trying but the numbers keep going the wrong way.

Glad your vet visit went so well.

Does this mean no more DIET??

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
    Murphy recently posted..Fresh Sticks!My Profile

• Bailey says:

Still dieting… mommy says she wants me to get down another 5 lbs to try and help my hip dysplasia. I still get to eat good foods once in a while, so I don’t feel like I’m missing anything. :)

7. Carol says:

Yay 5.8 lbs is great. Congratulations, sorry about the shot

The silvers and more

We are happy when those shots are over too! But we do love all the attention at the V-E-T
    Benny & Lily recently posted..Two More DaysMy Profile

You were a very brave girl.
    Goose recently posted..LEAVESMy Profile

10. Never a fun thing, but always a good thing. You were good and brave.
    Roxy the traveling dog recently posted..Giveaway-$50 gift card for My Favorite Pet ShopMy Profile

11. Sam says:

We hope you got a special treat!

Sam
    Sam recently posted..October Bark BoxMy Profile

Traveling mischief! Here is one I haven’t heard of before! You gotta watch out for the V-E-T! Peeps are so tricky about taking us there.

Hey Bailey!
    Wow, congrats on losing a few pounds…maybe you can help my Mom do that! BOL Sounds like your dogtor trip wasn’t too horrible. At least you got to go for a nice ride.

14. Jodi says:

That’s definitely mischief! Sorry you had to get a shot but good job on the dieting! What have you been doing to lose the weight?
    Jodi recently posted..Riding the Storm OutMy Profile

• Bailey says:

I’m eating Iams weight control twice a day, and my mommy isn’t giving in to my cute face anymore at night, when I tell her I want more food. ;)

Great job on the weight loss Bailey! I think you were very brave at the vets. Aren’t you glad that’s done! :)
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Monday Mischief – Turd RulesMy Profile

16. Now why don’t our Mommies take us for rides to places like Dairy Queen instead of the…….. V E T? Something wrong here!
    Amber DaWeenie recently posted..Better In Black ‘N White :o)My Profile