Wordless Wednesday: Wanna Go Get the Mail?

That’s what my mommy was asking me when she took this photo.

Wordless Wednesday: Wanna Go Get the Mail?

I am still helping my mommy mend from her broken toe… my regular posts will resume when she is better. <3

Pet Portraits… Have you ever thought of getting a portrait done of your treasured furry & feathered babies? Why not have my mommy create one for you! You can see drawings, pricing, and other information on this page. :)

Dogs in Cars! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

1. Sam says:

You are so helpful, Bailey!

Sam
    Sam recently posted..Amazing NicholasMy Profile

We help mama get the mail too!! Sure hope that your mom’s toe is feeling better!! Happy Valentine’s Day Bailey!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

3. Flea says:

The mall? Why on earth would you want to go to the mall?
    Flea recently posted..Best in Show, AffenpinscherMy Profile

4. Your mom broke her toe? Good thing she has you there to nurse her back to health.
    jansfunnyfarm recently posted..Fish and GiftsMy Profile

We can hardly wait fur your mom’s toe to be mended and fur everybuddy to be back to normal. THIS has been BAD. Just don’t STEP on the toe .

6. Dogs N Pawz says:

You are such a good doggie Bailey!

We hope the Mama is on the mend. You are doing a great job taking care of her.
    Bailey recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Nemo’s TrenchesMy Profile

So did you go get it?
    Goose recently posted..A Life SavedMy Profile

9. Lily Belle says:

Did you get the mail all by yourself Bailey? I sure bet you could if you wanted to. We know that you’re one smart cookie! Oh, did someone say cookie? yummy!!

Hugs,
    Lily Belle

10. I help Mom check the mail every day too – she just can’t make it to the letter box without me :)
    Reilly & Denny recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile