I’m no girly girl, but there are occasions where I don’t mind trying on accessories and stuff. Hey, sometimes you have a good fur day, ya know?
Don’t forget to check out our review and giveaway for a Doggitude book! It ends on 3-3-13 at 12am EST!
Now for my review…
Look below for the Good Stuff vs. the Not-So-Good Stuff…
Nala and I have never reviewed bandanas before!
The material is soft and stretchy. We were sent these two
designs, but they have many more designs to choose from!
Is THIS how you’re supposed to wear it them?
Nala and I look like a couple of old ladies! Teehee!
We had a couple of really cold days here… It’s a
good thing I had my Hoo Rag to keep my neck warm!
So do I look stylish?
You’d never guess I had silly ears underneath my Hoo Rag.
Does it make me look smarter? haha
The Good Stuff:
- Doggies can wear these bandanas around the neck, and even keep our ears covered to keep the breeze out!
- They come in LOTS of really nice designs.
- Humans can wear them too! In fact, they can wear them lots of different ways: on their necks, on their heads, as a ponytail holder, as a regular bandana, etc.
- According to the Hoo Rag company, Hoo Rags are made out of “polyester micro fiber that features one piece tubular construction that allows it’s wearer to use it in seemingly endless ways.”
The Not-So-Good Stuff:
- I think that these bandanas would be better suited for smaller doggies. I currently weigh at least 70 lbs, and I would feel more comfortable if the bandanas fit just a bit more loosely.
Even though I didn’t find these Hoo Rags to be something I would wear, I do think they would be terribly cute for smaller doggies. I think Nala would have enjoyed wearing hers more, if it was more of a girly color. Teehee!
Thanks so much again, Hoo Rag company… for sending me such a different product to try out!
If you’d like your own Hoo Rag, you can purchase it at their website.
Dogs in Cars! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!
Dogs in Shadows… Send in your Dogs in Shadows photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!
Happy woofs & hugs, friends! <3
~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl)
P.S… If you’re a human who blogs about your furry, or a furry who blogs about your human… or even a furry who blogs about your life… Please subscribe and follow me via RSS Feed or email. You can also join me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Please let me know you’ve visited — I love reading other blogs and making new friends. <3
Word verification has been turned off! Comment away! Spammers take a hike! All comments are moderated, so they won’t show up right away.
Copyright Â© BaileyBeGood.com. All Rights Reserved.