Friday Freeze-Frame: Sun Touched

It’s such a beautiful day outside. It’s cool, but nice. Won’t you join me? <3

Friday Freeze-Frame: Sun Touched

Friday Freeze-Frame: Sun Touched

Friday Freeze-Frame: Sun Touched

Friday Freeze-Frame: Sun Touched
This photo was taken by my hu-sister, Taylor. <3

Pet Portraits… Have you ever thought of getting a portrait done of your treasured furry & feathered babies? Why not have my mommy create one for you! You can see drawings, pricing, and other information on this page. :)

Dogs in Cars! Send in your Dogs in Cars photos! If you haven’t yet joined this series, or if you have new pics you’d like to share, send them in! If you already have my email, send away! If you need my email, contact me first!!

1. Basil says:

Happy Easter

2. Dogs N Pawz says:

Happy Easter Bailey!

3. K (Suka's Mom) says:

Hi sweet Bailey (and Nala!),

What lovely photos! You look like a model in a photo shoot. And the photo by Taylor is absolutely adorable! Love your gorgeous smile! How is Taylor doing? I hope her nose is feeling better and healing nicely.

Thank you for stopping by Suka’s blog to say hi. You are so thoughtful and kind! I am sorry I have not been around, but I should start popping by more regularly now. I just needed some time away, but I have missed my dear friend Bailey and glad you are doing well.

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,

K (Suka’s Mom)

Popping over to say Happy Easter to you and your family!
    xo Chloe and LadyBug
    bichonpawz recently posted..Almost Time!My Profile

5. Hi Bailey. Thanks for stopping by. Great pictures. Its nice to see the sun in your pictures.
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..Follow-up Friday 3-29-13My Profile

I would love to join you. Be right over.
    Goose recently posted..Jesus and The Easter BunnyMy Profile

Oh yes, we will be right over!
    Finn recently posted..She Hearts Her Peanut ButterMy Profile

8. Lily Belle says:

Such sweet pictures Bailey! Glad to see you were having such nice weather. Pretty soon we’ll all be dragging our pool’s outta the garage and we’ll be swimming once again.

Hugs,