There are lots of organizations and websites that are doing a lot to help dogs & other pets, and I wanted to share those with you. Sooo, I will be listing them on this page. If you know of any sites that should be listed on this page, please let me know and I’ll personally check them out!
If you would like to link to Bailey Be Good! — I would love that! Please visit this page and then let me know (I’ll add you to my Bailey’s Friends page.
- Save a Death Row Dog Volunteers rehabilitate dogs and prevent them from being euthanized.
- HomeAgain Pet Rescuers This nationwide network of over 500,000 pet lovers is dedicated to helping return lost pets to the people that love them.
- The Homeless Pet Advocates They are an incorporated group of team-leaders and volunteers that do their best to save as many companion animals as possible. They also assist any and all responsible rescue groups working in unison toward the greater cause of life-saving.
- Justice for Bella One of their many missions is to raise awareness to the violations of law by Cabarrus County Animal Control Department in NC, the Sheriff’s Dept in charge, and the County responsible for oversight.
- Animal Ark Minnesota’s largest no kill animal welfare organization.
- Handicapped Pets Their mission is to provide products, services and support so that elderly, handicapped, and injured pets can lead happy, healthy, high-quality lives.
- No More Homeless Pets KC This is a non-profit animal welfare organization whose objective is to have Kansas City be a No Kill Community by the end of the year 2012.
- Animal Allies Humane Society strives to ensure a lifetime of loving care for every pet by reducing overpopulation, increasing adoption, and fostering humane values.
- Angel’s Gate Animal Hospice & Rehabilitation Center Angel’s Gate a residential, non-profit, forever home for many special needs and critically or terminally ill animals.
- United Animal Nations focuses on bringing animals out of crisis and strengthening the bond between people and animals through a variety of programs, including emergency sheltering, disaster relief services, financial assistance and education.
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement is a compassionate nonprofit organization of trained volunteers, dedicated to helping people during this very special kind of bereavement. They are constantly improving all their services, and making them freely available on the Internet. The APLB is unique, and the only organization in the world like this.
- ABMC Belgian Malinois Rescue ABMC (American Belgian Malinois Club), a nonprofit that is committed to providing a second chance to Belgian Malinois that have lost their homes through no fault of their own.
- My Dog is Cool Make a pledge to keep your dog cool and your voice will be heard in our campaign to prevent dogs from dying in hot cars.