If you start searching for missing pets, you’ll notice that there are way more than you thought! It’s so sad.
I wanna do my part, so I hope this page helps get the word about about your missing fur babies (or feather babies, etc…). If you’re viewing this page, please share someone’s story. Yours may be the ‘share’ that ends someone’s heartache. If they have a Facebook page, please join them — their families will need your support!
If you have a Facebook page, or personal website geared to locating your fur baby and would like it listed on this page, please contact me with name, URL, and city & state.
Found pets will be removed, so as to leave room for those still missing.
Keeping all missing fur babies in my puppy thoughts and prayers! Let’s bring them all home! <3
Woofs & hugs,
- Bogey the Missing Mastiff Last seen, Washington, D.C.
- Bring Hanah Home on Facebook Missing American Bulldog. Last seen in Joplin, MO.
- Bring Ty Home on Facebook Bulldog. Last seen in Owosso, MI.
- Find Baxter & Cooper on Facebook *FOUND* 2 Yorkshire Terriers taken from their home. Last seen in San Antonio, TX.
- Help Find Charlie on Facebook Whippet. Last seen near Boulder, CO 2/27.
- Find Phillip on Facebook; Last seen 2844 N. Elston, Chicago, IL, (Diversey/Elston/Western area of Chicago). Click here to view one flyer; click here to view another (both with photo & info).
- Zeus Fawn-colored Great Dane. Last seen near his home in Canutillo, Texas.
- Help Bring Shadow and Bailey Home, on Facebook Shadow is a 3-yr-old black lab mix with a white chest, and Bailey is a 6-yr-old brown & white hound dog. They are both neutered males. Last seen near Branford, Florida.
- LITTLE LEXI IS LOST, on Facebook Lexi is a white, gray, and black Shih Tzu. She is a little 8-year-old girl weighing approximately 7 lbs. She has flop ears and a black nose. Lexi was last seen in Burton, MI near Belsay and Lapeer roads.
- Bring Home Cookie, on Facebook Cookie is a 7-yr-old male Pomeranian. He was last seen in West Hollywood on 400 N Doheny Dr,90048. He is light brown and very small.
- Where’s Kapone, on Facebook Kapone is an 11-yr-old male Pitbull. He was picked up by Memphis Animal shelter along with the other family dog Jersey, but never reached the shelter. The other dog was taken home by the family.
- Help Us Find Ursula, on Facebook Ursula is a Great Dane/Bullmastiff mix, brindle, and was wearing a green collar. She was 120 lbs at the time she was lost, but could be lighter after being gone since 3-2011. Last seen just north of town on M24 between Snover Road and Blackmore Road.
- Bring Buddy Home, on Facebook Buddy was taken by a lady in a 2000 up Silver Ford 4 Door PU out of his yard on 7-25-11. Buddy is a neutered male, black and tan Dachshund (also known as, Wiener Dog, Datsun or Doxie). Last seen on West 7th Street, west of Black Cat Road about a half mile, Missouri.
- Swirl, on Facebook Swirl is a dark brown brindle female Pit Bull, who left home with Duke and Scooby. They got back home that day BUT without Swirl. Last seen in SW Gainesville, FL on 7-4-11
- Finding Dixie, on Facebook Dixie, a cream-colored, 4 year old female Chihuahua, was last seen on the corner of Cannady and Lowe St in Cedar Hill, TX.
- Help Find LuLu, on Facebook LuLu is a Brindle and White Approx 50 pound female. She has one discolored eye and was wearing a pink collar. Last seen in Oakleaf Plantation (Orange Park/Jacksonville Florida) on 6-5-11.
- Bring Boozer Home, on Facebook Our five year old red brindle rednose bulldog was taken from our property 5-26-11. Boozer weighs approximately 75-85+ lbs. He has always had a prominent back bone, and his teeth are not in the greatest shape. He has minimal white on his chest & toes. Last seen in Lake City off of Pinemount Road/Birley Ave.
- Where’s Leslie, on Facebook Leslie is a 4 year old Great Pyrenees. He is microchipped, neutered, had on a black collar, and he weighed about 120lbs before the tornado in Joplin, MO on 5-22-11. Leslie has a mole inside his upper right lip. He was last seen after the storms heading west at 24th and Connor.
Have you..? (Work in progress)
- Posted your missing fur baby on Oliver Alert’s Facebook page?
- Contacted Missing Pet Partnership?
- Listed them on Fido Finder?
- Contacted Lost and Pound?
- Have you read these Lost Pet Tips and printed out a flyer to post around your neighborhood?
- Contact local Animal Care & Control, Veterinarians, Humane Societies, etc.
- Post your pet’s info to the Animal Humane Society’s Lost & Found Pet Central? Have you searched their lost and found photos online?
- Registered at Find My Animal?
- Contacted Missing Small Dog Alert?
- Contacted Dogs Finding Dogs? (on Facebook)
- Included descriptive traits from the Canine Characteristics Checklist, suggested by the Alabama Pet Registry? (They also have a database of lost and found pets.)