Every now and then, someone needs a little prayer… whether it’s a fur baby who has passed, or one who is sick. Listing them here will allow visitors to offer thoughts and prayers for them. For furries who could use help from others, please see our Furries Needing Help page.
We’ll be adding names here as we find them across our friend’s blogs, but if you or someone you know has lost a furry and would like to be added here, please let me know. If you like, you can include a couple of sentences to tell everyone about your fur baby. Please include a link back to your furry’s blog if available Contact us so we could add your loved one to the list below.
Woofs & hugs,
<3 Please pray for these fur babies & their families <3
- Sam, of How Sam Sees it, has a brain tumor. Please stop by and drop off some prayers.
- Quinn, of the White Dog Army, had been having seizures and sadly crossed over the bridge August 15, 2013. Please stop by and offer your condolences to the White Dog Army.
- Benny, from Two French Bulldogs Benny is fighting liver cancer. Please visit and send your prayers, and donate if you can.
- Thunder, 4-28-06 to 7-1-13, from The Chronicles of Woos Please stop by and offer your condolences to Phantom, Ciara, Lightning, and their family. <3
- Deacon, 7-12-06 to 5-27-11, from Key West Collies
- Bambi, to 6-3-11, from Animal Lover, Quilt Lover
- Mickey, Diagnosed with cancer 6-12-11. Arrived at Rainbow Bridge 8-19-11. My mommy’s friend’s fur baby.
- Finding Simon on Facebook 3-yr-old male yellow lab who was lost in Macon GA. Sadly, he was not found alive.
- Rest in Peace, Chopper, on Facebook
Chopper was an 82 lbs.Yellow Lab/Plott Hound mix, who went missing with his brother. His brother came home with a gun shot wound and is healing well. Chopper was found shot close to home. Sadly, he did not make it.