Every now and then, someone needs a little prayer… whether it’s a fur baby who has passed, or one who is sick. Listing them here will allow visitors to offer thoughts and prayers for them. For furries who could use help from others, please see our Furries Needing Help page.
We’ll be adding names here as we find them across our friend’s blogs, but if you or someone you know has lost a furry and would like to be added here, please let me know. If you like, you can include a couple of sentences to tell everyone about your fur baby. Please include a link back to your furry’s blog if available Contact us so we could add your loved one to the list below.
Woofs & hugs,
<3 Please pray for these fur babies <3
- Deacon, 7-12-06 to 5-27-11, from Key West Collies
- Bambi, to 6-3-11, from Animal Lover, Quilt Lover
- Mickey, Diagnosed with cancer 6-12-11. Arrived at Rainbow Bridge 8-19-11. My mommy’s friend’s fur baby.
- Finding Simon on Facebook 3-yr-old male yellow lab who was lost in Macon GA. Sadly, he was not found alive.
- Rest in Peace, Chopper, on Facebook
Chopper was an 82 lbs.Yellow Lab/Plott Hound mix, who went missing with his brother. His brother came home with a gun shot wound and is healing well. Chopper was found shot close to home. Sadly, he did not make it.
Join my site via Google Friend Connect! –>