Watch this page to learn when the next installment of Dogs in Shadows @ BaileyBeGood.com will be posted!
Ever since I discovered shadows in this post, I’ve been fascinated by them! They’re mysterious little things, aren’t they? They follow you, but never say a word. They walk with you, but are not alive. They’re attached to you, but they’re not always visible.
Like my Dogs in Cars Series, I’m starting out with Nala’s and my own shadows… but I’d love to add YOURS!
Dogs in Shadows @ BaileyBeGood.com is an ongoing series. If you have a picture you’d like to see posted with our next installment, click here and send us an email for a return reply (unless you already have our email address — then you can send the picture right to us). Make sure you hold the copyright to it.
Here’s what to do:
- If you don’t already have my email, send me an email via my contact form and I’ll send you back a reply so you could reply back with an attached photo.
- If you could, take a pic of your doggie’s shadow without him or her being in the picture — I’m looking for shadows that look like doggies! If you have a pic of your doggie’s shadow, but it also includes your doggie, send it and I’ll see if I could crop your doggie out of the shot. If not, no worries! I’ll just include your doggie in the photo.
- Please include your doggie’s name and your blog’s name/URL (doesn’t have to be a doggie blog, but it must be family-friendly), so I could list them with a link (if you have one).
- It’s OK to include a copyright notice on your photo. We’ll include “BaileyBeGood.com” on there as well.
- If you don’t have a shadow from a doggie, we’ll accept a shadow of another furry or feathered friend!
NEXT Installment is due to post on…
1. Dogs in Shadows #1, 1-24-12
2. Dogs in Shadows #2, Stay tuned!
If you have a website or blog and would like to share this page, please grab the button below and place it on your site. I’d be glad you did!
If your photo was featured in any of the Dogs in Shadows posts above, please feel free to grab the button below and share it on your website or blog.
Can’t wait to see YOUR ‘Dogs in Shadows’ photos!
Woofs & hugs! <3
~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)
Copyright Â© BaileyBeGood.com. All Rights Reserved.